Intoxicated Love [Minifreezy]

Author's Notes: Ok so I was writing a chapter of my Wroetostar fanfic where basically Cal is a bully and an asshole and I came up with the idea of writing a One Shot where he's still an asshole, and in an abusive relationship with one of the Sidemen. I just want to make it clear that I absolutely love Cal, just for the purpose of some of my writing, I portray him as a dick because it usually fits with the plot! This is a Simon and Cal One Shot (Minifreezy?) so I really hope you enjoy it! 😊

Simon has to deal with an angry drunken Cal after a party, but Simon sees a completely different side to his intoxicated boyfriend. Is their relationship really strong enough to see them through? Or will Simon put his foot down and leave before it's too late?

Warnings: Violence, Abuse, Alcohol Abuse.

Word Count: 915

~✖~

"Callum please, calm down!" Simon shrieked as he watched his boyfriend smash the flatscreen TV that was on their wall. Cal was drunk again - and angry. Simon hated when Cal got intoxicated. There was absolutely no telling what he would he do, he was completely unpredictable in this state.

Though Simon knew one thing for sure: he'd be the one paying for whatever Cal was angry about.

"Piss off, Simon!" Cal shouted at him. Hearing the edge in his voice, Simon took a cautious step away from his boyfriend, then tried to reason with him again.

"Callum, stop. You're drunk. You shou -"

"Will you shut the fuck up Simon! God, you're so fucking worthless, you know that?" Cal interrupted.

Simon flinched at his words. Even though he knew Cal was drunk and would never say that if he were sober, he couldn't help the tears welling in his eyes.

He shook his head. "You don't mean that, Cal," he said halfheartedly, only half believing. "it's only the alcohol making you speak that. Please, just calm down." Simon moved forward, closer to Cal, hoping that he'd finally settle. He was wrong.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to calm down?!" Cal screamed. Simon tried to back away but Cal already had him by the collar.

Simon was panicked now, he'd upset his boyfriend further. Now He knew he was about to be punished for it.

"Cal -" He was interrupted by Callum's fist colliding with his jaw. He heard the crunching sound and felt the sharp pain that ran through his face. He only hoped his jaw wasn't broken.

"Shut up, Si. You're annoying." Cal spat. Simon nodded and didn't say a word. "You're so fucking lucky I love you, Simon. Without me, you'd be nothing but the worthless little shit you are."

Simon let the tears that he'd been holding back finally fall down his face. Why was Cal so terrible when he drank? He just wanted this night to be over with so that he could have his sober boyfriend back in the morning.

Suddenly, Cal put his hand around Simon's neck and then kissed him, but squeezed his hand around his throat. Hard. Simon cried out from the pain and Cal bit down on his lip. "Don't cry now, Simon." He said as he tightened his grip.

Simon closed his eyes in attempt to stop the tears, but they kept spilling. "Cal" he cried. "p-please stop!" He begged, gasping for air.

Cal smirked and threw Simon to the floor. Simon felt pain in his arms and leg, as he felt sharp shards dig into his skin from the broken tv screen. It hurt like hell, and the tears kept coming.

"God, you're hopeless," Callum kicked Simon in the stomach then. "begging for me to stop and you won't even defend yourself!" Another kick. "So fucking worthless."

"Callum!" Was all Simon was able to cry out. He wanted to keep begging for him to stop, but he knew he'd only get punished worse. He felt pain all through his body and just wanted it to end.

Cal then crouched and sat on top of Simon. "Callum what?" He asked teasingly. "You're gonna keep crying for me to stop?"Cal then wrapped his hands around Simon's throat and gripped extremely hard.

Simon could barely breathe. Cal was crushing his windpipes. Simon tried his hardest to pry his hands away, but to no avail. Cal was much stronger than him, and he knew he couldn't free himself from his grasp.

"C-Callum...please" he begged, gasping for air as tears streamed down his face. "P-Please....Cal....." He said a final time before everything went black.

~✖~

The next time Simon woke, he wasn't in his and Cal's apartment anymore. He glanced around and noticed that he was in a hospital. He had a brief moment of confusion of why he was there, before he remembered what Cal did to him the night before. Cal must have bought him here.

Suddenly the door to his room opened and in came a sober Callum. He rushed over to Simon's side quickly.

"Oh thank god you're awake!" Cal exclaimed, relieved. "Si, I'm so incredibly sorry for what I did to you," tears started to fall from his eyes instantaneously as he said that. "I-I'm just terrible! How could I ever hurt you like that? I'm so so sor -"

"It's okay, Cal." Simon replied. He'd never seen his boyfriend so torn up about something, especially not himself. Cal shook his head.

"It's not okay, Simon! It can never be okay! I-I almost killed you! Y-you were begging me to stop the whole time and I just...I just.." He stopped there and put his head in his hands and began to sob.

Simon took Cal's hands from his face and lifted his chin, bringing their faces closer together. He then attached their lips together.

"Cal, it's okay. You were drunk, I forgive you." replied Simon.

Cal nodded. "You're not worthless, Si. I didn't mean any of that."

"I know," Simon replied, looking up at his boyfriend.

"I love you, Si. I truly do." And Callum meant every word. He really did. He wondered how Simon could ever love someone like him. He didn't deserve him at all, but yet Simon Minter stayed by his side no matter what. Simon smiled and pressed his lips to Cal's again.

"I love you too, Callum. No matter how much pain you put me through."