Nine

"are you telling me that your father and my mother are going on there honeymoon?" Taehyung asked you as you were folding your clothes that had just come out of the dryer. "yes father called me that day when..." you thought of the day you Jungkook were surely over that day was when your dad called you cutting whatever Jungkook was going to say it still hurts but not as much as it used to 2 weeks ago and for the past two weeks Taehyung has been by your side making you forget about Jungkook little by little . 

"but they went on there honeymoon already why are they going again?"

"I don't know ask them and why do you care? it's not as if you talk to them anyways" you said while putting the red sweater in your closet.

----------------

ALONE - OR - NOT

"you guys make sure the house stays clean Miss Lee will not be coming in for it is her break and the cooks won't either it's their vocation so make sure to cook for yourselves and keep the house clean, and Taehyung you are older so act older and no party's I see those things happen in movies and not a fan of it anyways, we will be back in 2 weeks time bye" your step mom and your father waved at you guy and got into the limo that was waiting for them at the front door.

after you closed the door behind them a realization hits you 'i'm going to be home alone with Taeyung for 2 weeks' you thought 'Na nothing will happen of course' you thought.

"so are you nervous?" Taehyung says in a childish voice. "nervous about what?" you asked "that we will be home alone for 2 weeks" you shrugged it off and started walking past him, but unexpectedly he grabbed you in the arm and swang you back to where you were and slammed you on the door "anything could happen" he whispered in your ear. "ugh get off me Taehyung you know that nothing could happen you are technically my brother that would be so wrong if anything was to happen between us"

before when you yelled at him even when you didn't mean to or meant to he would still purse with what he was doing but this time it was different, he backed off without saying nothing. "what's wrong?" you asked but suddenly his phone rang and you saw the caller ID and it said 지희 (Ji hee)

"who is it?" you asked and he hid his phone from you.

"hello"

"yes, I will I won't forget"

Taehyung was talking on the phone while you made your way to sit on the couch. you took your phone out not really doing anything, instead you were picking at Taehyung who looked happy smiling like he just fell in love you had never seen him this happy before and somehow it hurt you to know it was not because of you, he was smiling like this.

Taehyung ended the phone call and was about to leave the house but you stopped him by saying "ya! where are you going?"

"nowhere I just have to go meet someone"

"can I come?" you asked and he looks at you about to say no "I don't want to be here alone what it some rubber comes and, and what if I get kidnap..."

"ok ok go get dressed fast"

------------------------

"you made it!" a girl came out of nowhere and hugged Taehyung. "who is this?" she said referring to you "did you get a girlfriend Oppa you said you didn't have one yesterday"

"she's not my girlfriend she... is more like a sister" you couldn't believe the words that had come out of his mouth

"N/Y this is Ji hee she is..."

"I'm his true girlfriend"

"you have a girlfriend?" you asked and looked at him.

"I'm just kidding me and oppa Tae have been friends since day one, renumber that time when we got married for a joke" she giggled

Taehyung nodded and smiled at her a smile he never showed you.

about an hour had passed and you were getting so annoyed of them talking about there childhood you regretted coming here. you guys were in a car and they had put you in the back and they were talking none stop you even though they might have forgotten you were there.

you were looking for your phone when you got a text from Yoongi.

text conversation ( yoongi-pooki)

pooki: 'what are you doing?'

you: 'nothing I'm so bored right now and so annoyed'

pooki: 'why is my little wifey feeling down again?'

you: 'oh be quiet didn't I tell you not to call me wifey'

pooki: 'you know I don't listen to you I love calling you wifey ^_^ will anyways want to hang? I want to go watch this movie that just came out'

you: 'i'm hanging out with Taehyung and his friend but I think they forgot I'm even in the car'

pooki: 'what how could they do that to my wifey, tell them to drop you off somewhere near Rockers I'll pick you up and we can go watch our movie'

you: 'really??! yes I want to get out of this car it's so awkward to me'

End of text conversation

"Um...may I interrupt I was wondering if you guys could drop me off near Rockers?" you said nervously "why do you have somewhere to be?" Ji hee asks you.

"will I have to meet up with my friend he will pick me up near where we were planning on watching a movie," you said and looked at Teahyung.

Taehyung looked at you through the mirror "who is this friend?" he asked "po...yoongi, my best friend" you answered, "so you guys are going to go watch a movie alone?"

"ya, it's not like it's the first time" you whispered the last part.

"why are you asking her so much question you said she wasn't your girlfriend why does it matter where she goes?" Ji hee suddenly says and in your mind, you couldn't help but think 'ya she is right why does it have to matter'

"no it's not like that my mom said I have to act like the older one so if she gets hurt I would have to take all the responsibility since she is my step-sister"

"Oh she's the stepsister you told me about"

"ya"

"will can you guys drop me off or what?" you said annoyed. 

"I have a better idea why don't we all go watch that movie with you and your friend?" JI hee asked.