Prologue

Prologue

Laurin's P.O.V

" Let's get a move on guys! " I yell.

It was currently three in the morning and me and my squad were about to head out to a pack. We were going to 'make a peace treaty'. Yeah right, like we'd ever make a peace treaty with those mutts. In reality we were going to the pack to eliminate it.

Hello there, my name is Laurin. I am a vampire and I'm a member of the Vampire King's Wolf Slayers. We are a small group of vampires who the King sends to eliminate packs. When needed of course.

" Let's check the files one last time. We didn't read much on them before " Abigail said as she ran down the stairs and into the room I was in.
" I've got the file " Nick announced as he came into the room as well.
" Let's take a look then " Darrick agreed.

I grabbed the file from Nick and we all gather at a table. I opened the file and we looked inside.

" Pack : Blood Moon.

Danger level (out of ten) : Nine

Notes : 
~ Blood Moon is the biggest pack in North America "

" Well looks like the King signed us up for a big one " Nick said.
" Definitely " Abigail agreed.
" Yet its nothing we can't handle " Darrick added.
" True " I smirked.
" Let's grab our stuff and go " Abigail said excitedly.

I used my vampire speed and ran upstairs. I threw on some black leggings and a black tank top. I let my long blonde hair out of its ponytail before going to grab my weapons. Some silver knives and a small hand gun filled with sliver coated bullets should do. I loaded the gun and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw the others already waiting for me.

" Lets go " Abigail said.

We all walked outside and got into our Jeep. I got into the passenger side, Abigail and Nick sat in the back while Darrick drove.

" To the Blood Moon pack to kill some wolves " Darrick smirked as we drove off.

We all laughed and began our journey to the Blood Moon Pack.