Beauxbaton Academy of Magic

It is the 11th birthday of the Potter twins, James Fleamont Potter and Skylar Astral Potter.

Skylar, or Sky as most call her, was just waking up as there is a tap at the window in the room she shared with he brother.

Skylar's POV

I wake up and hear a tapping noise at the window in the room I share with my twin brother, James. Oh, how stupid of me, I haven't introduced myself! I'm Skylar Astral Potter, Sky for short. I am 11 years old today, along with my twin brother James Fleamont Potter.

I get up and walk over to the window and a beautiful black owl and a pritty grey owl fly in. The black one fly's to me and the grey one fly's to James, who just woke up.

I take the letter off the owl and turn it over and see a crest with a B on it. Well this is definitely not the Hogwarts crest.

I open the letter and start to read it. It reads:

Dear Miss.Potter
We would like to invite you to attend Beauxbaton Academy of Magic. It would be an honor to have you at our school, a girl with you veela blood. We would love to have you attend our school.

Sincerely yours,

Madam Maxime

As I finish reading the letter, I turn and run out of my room and to the kitchen. When I get there I see Mum and Dad siting at the dinning room table.

I walk up to Mum. " Mum, I didn't get into Hogwarts. I got into Beauxbaton Academy of Magic in France." I tell her with tears in my eyes.

She smiles. " Well, it looks like you are going to live with your aunt in France to attend school." She said to me.

" Sky's not going to Hogwarts with me?" I hear the voice of my brother behind me.

I turn and give him a sad look. " I'm sorry James, but I don't get into Hogwarts, so I'm going to Beauxbaton. I'm so sorry." I break down in tears.

James comes over to me and gives me a big hug. " But what am I going to do without you. Your my twin sister, and my best friend." He wispers to me.

I smile sadly. " I don't know, James. I don't know."

The rest of the day went by in a blur. The next thing I know I am getting on the train to go to France, where I will be living with my Aunt Summer, who is my Mum's sister who lives in France

As I say goodbye to everyone, I come to James. I give him the biggest hug of all. " Promise to owl me?" I ask him as I pull away.

He nods and answers, " Always." With that I get on the train. As my family disappears, the last thing I see is my brother with tear rolling down his face.

After about 6 hours of sitting on the train, it finally comes to a stop. I get off the train with my luggage and set off to find my Aunt. When I finally find her she is standing out side the train station next to her car.

When she sees me she opens her arms for a hug. As crazy as my Aunt Summer is, I love her hugs more than I actually love her. Not it be rude or anything but it's true.

After about 20 minutes in the car I take out my ear buds and mp3 player and turn on my favorite song. Fight So by Rachel Platten.