Epilogue

((The flashback takes place in your third year of college))

Flashback Start: (Y/n)'s Pov:

It's a humid summer afternoon here in Tokyo University, and I'm currently bored out of my mind so I decided looking out the window would be nice, in hopes of something in the outside world would cure the boredom that the Calculus class that I'm brought.

All I wanted to do was go back to my apartment, take a nice hot shower, and snuggle up to boyfriend after he gets home from work. I sigh dreaming how nice it would be to have his arms wrapped around me while I slept.

"Miss (L/n)!" An aggravating voice boomed from the front of the classroom successfully bringing unwanted attention to me.

Turning my head towards the fuming male, also known as my teacher Mr. Levi. Mr. Levi was a tall male with brown hair that was neatly combed out of his face and greyish-blue eyes.

"Yes, Mr.Levi?" I questioned in a lethargic manner, only adding fuel to the already blazing fire.

"Tch, brat, answer the question," he said as he pointed to the old chalkboard behind him with a pointer stick.

Glancing at the problem it read: 'To find the linear approximation at x = a you need to know the first derivative of that function. True or False?'

Rolling my eyes at what to me was a simple question I gazed back into the challenging grey-blue orbs as I responded with a "True"

"And why is it true?"

I sighed yet again before explaining the "oh so difficult" problem correctly leaving the class and my teacher to wonder how the hell I knew the answer when I wasn't paying attention. Although Mr.Levi recovered from his shock quickly then proceeded along with the lesson, but not before assigning me extra homework for not paying attention.

About an hour later the bell finally rang releasing me from the stuffy hellhole. Quickly I gathered my things and made my way to the train station.

On the train ride back I found myself wondering what Kei was doing. Was he sleeping? Cooking? Still at work? Those were just some of the useless questions that plagued my mind.

.

.

.

I arrived home about thirty minutes later, about ready to skip the shower and the snuggling and just sleep. Even though it was only six in the afternoon I was tired, no exhausted. Taking off my shoes at the front door, and placing my book bag on the couch I made my way towards the bedroom.

'Precious sleep here I co-'

Once I opened the door, there just laying down was Kei, he looked a little nervous which had me curious but I didn't question it as I asked him "When did you get home?"

He smiled naturally and responded "A few minutes before you did," before he patted the spot next to him which I happily filled.

Climbing into the queen-sized bed I snuggled up to the blonde making him chuckle at my antics. I had already felt myself start to relax when he wrapped his arms around me.

"How was your day?" he asked while running his fingers through my (h/c) hair. I breathed out a sigh, seems like I've been doing a lot of those today before I answered him.