Diez y nueve

"Lupin!" 

"Cass?"

He suddenly got nervous. Like he was in front of the Dark Lord himself. Her face was as beautiful as ever, her eyes had this special twinkle in them that made you want to stare at them forever.

"I love you"

He choked and coughed. He couldn't believe what she just said, just like that, after leaving every time.

"I... I.. I'm sorry"

He ran. Like a coward. He left there in the dungeons right there, he didn't care he had potions. He ran away, like she did every time they saw each other.

James saw the whole ordeal. He approached Cassiopeia who had tears falling down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"And the worst thing is, I deserve it" she said in a whisper, but James heard her

"No one deserves pain Cass"

He hugged her.

"If you caused it, you deserve it."

                                        🌑🌑🌑

Cassiopeia was in the astronomy tower. She stared at the bottom of it, tempted to jump. She hated she was born a metamorphmagus and a legillimens. She hated Voldemort was looking for her. She hated having to keep everything a secret. She hated herself.

Remus saw her. He ran to her and got her down of the edge.

"What the fuck were you thinking?"

She looked at him, her eyes were glassy. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers, trying to look for an answer.

"I- I don't think anyone would care"

He was tired of that.

"I care Cass for Merlin's beard I love you too, you just left me and you, you changed"

"Time changes everyone Remmy"

He smiled. That second year nickname. He missed it. Both of them were hurt and dangerous, but for now they were together.

"Kiss me"

------Smut smut smut-------

Remus pleased her by kissing her passionately. She took of his shirt and he mimicked her movements. Soon enough they were only in their underwear.

Remus stopped her before she unclasped her bra.

"Cass, I've... I've never done it"

She smiled and kissed him again, while she finished to undress herself. He grabbed her breast and took off his briefs. She started kissing him on the neck and touching him with lust everywhere.

"Put it inside"

Was all she said when finally Remus penetrated her. She let out a moan and both of them started to move in sync breathing heavily and moaning quietly, as quietly as they could.

When both of them were satisfied, Cassiopeia dropped besides him and tried to catch her breath.

"Sure this was your first time big boy?"

She chuckled. He was good, and he was proud of that comment.

"I'm that good? Uh?"

She smiled and kissed him again.

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"Yes wolf boy, I'm your girlfriend"

"Is this like a chocolate house?"

"A chocolate house?"

"Yeah,  perfect everywhere!"

"We can only hope remmy"