21 : normal

"So how did she fall unconscious again?" The doctor asked with furrowed brows with a frown as he looked up from his clipboard

We all glanced over at Alan.

Alan sighed.

"Once again," He breathed out in irritation, his elbows propped on his knees in his seat.

"My penis toppled over and fell on top of Polly, knocking her unconscious."

"All 96 inches." Ethan added with a slow nod of his pale, concerned face.

"And this was after Alan's penis jizzed on the crowd." Harry casually piped up from the side.

The doctor blinked at us with a bewildered expression.

"We are talking about a cake, right?" The doctor made sure with a cautious look.

"No, we're talking about my actual penis which is a 96 inch blessing and curse- yes, of course we're talking about the cake! No penis is ever that big even if I am black!" Alan sarcastically snapped in exasperation, throwing his hands in the air before rubbing his face.

The doctor looked at us in a tense silence for a moment as Ethan awkwardly coughed into his fist, his other hand still holding Polly's hand on the bed she lay on, her eyes closed and body strapped to a heart monitor.

This wouldn't have been a big deal if there wasn't a metal interior inside of Alan's layered cake to keep it upright.

Ethan said one of the metal bars hit her on the back of the head when the cake fell over.

"Her vital signs seem stable, we'll just have to wait it out and hope for no internal bleeding in the brain. She should be up in a few hours." The doctor reported, flipping through the diagnostics before shifting his gaze back to Alan who sulked in his chair at the side with a guilt ridden expression.

"As for you, keep the penis in the pants." He retorted in a clipped tone, earning a glare from Alan before the old man left us.

"How did the cake even fall?" I asked, looking over at Alan.

"I was trying to shake it and see if more cream would come out." He groaned into his palms.

"Dude, that's never a good idea, for both a real penis and a cake one." Harry said with a raise of his brow.

"Why the fuck would you do some stupid shit like that, you knew there were people near it." Ethan grit his teeth, abruptly rising from his chair and glaring at Alan across the room who stood to his feet in annoyance.