Chapter 11

Chapter 11-" I cooked it so well"

Kiara Knight's POV

It's been a week since Alex kissed on my cheek. No! That's not how you should think about that day! You went on a date with Sam! It's been a week since I went on a date with Sam. But should I think it like this though! Because this whole week I didn't think much about the date with Sam as much as I thought about the kiss. Of course it's a kiss on cheek and I am overly excited about it, but still!

I sigh as I thought about it and breathed air in letting my cheeks expand. My fingertips instantly found the place he kissed and I trailed them along the way and smiled as the breath left my mouth and my cheeks came to normal form. I bit my lip in shy and a giggle left my mouth without me even knowing it. I shook my head at myself and look at the books spread in front of me. I have put them all there.

I resumed reading the book and breathed air in again through my mouth expanding my cheeks. I am laying in bed on my stomach and turned the page that I was reading to continue with the next line. Just then the door opened and I look up with my air-filled cheeks to see that it's Alex. He chuckled once he saw me. He came and poked my cheek, but still, I have air as I gave him a fake glare.

"Did you eat dinner?"

I shook my head.

"Okay. I will change and come soon. We can both eat together." He said and turned around. Before he can go away I poked his on his hard waist with the end of my pen. He turned back to me. "Hm?"

"Come back soon. I am feeling hungry!" I almost whined. He chuckled again.

"Okay."

He left to change and I am still sitting in his bed. It's been a routine now. Morning time I may study in my room, but from the evening I study here and sleep here at night. I got so addicted to sleep with him. I got back to reading but I heard the sound of the shower running and bit the end of my pen as my thoughts diverted. I imagine the water running down his body, his abs, his biceps and his stomach.

Oh that's so sexy! I bit my lip and gulped. Fuck! Oh fuck! Kiara! Stop it! Right now! But, wouldn't he look so sexy, running his hand through his hair to push it back while water keeps falling on him! Hot Alert! Okay, I should stop now! My thoughts were stopped when he came out, only in his towel. He gave me his million dollar panty dropping sexy hot awesome smile, that left me drooling.

He went into the closet. All the while my gaze is on him. Once he went in I found that my mouth is wide open. I soon closed it. Damn it! Should keep a camera here from tomorrow! How can a person be so sexy?! I know right? My mind argued and I shook my head at myself. God! This is going to be so hard if I have to live here for the remaining two months.

"Ready?" I heard him ask as he came out. I came out of my trance.

"Huh? Yeah." I rolled over and got out of bed.

"You should really stop wearing those shorts." I heard him say as we were walking out of the room. He opened the door for me as I walked out. I kept walking as I spoke to him. I felt like his gaze on my back and I can't stop the grin.

"But I like them. They are free and comfortable." I heard him mumble something under his breath. "What is it?" I turn to him as we reach the living room. He looked up and I know he is looking at my back. I tried so hard to not show my smile.

"Nothing." He walked past me to the kitchen. Now it's my turn to look at his back. His gray track pants are hanging loosely from his hip and his tight ass. Oh God! Once we both went to the kitchen he went to the fridge. "So, what do you want to eat tonight?"