Epilogue - Nelson & Luke

Nelson's POV

"Hey babe?" I called out to him, as I was sitting on the sofa in his living room area, watching football (soccer) match between two rivals. After not hearing a response, I called out again, this time louder than before. "Baby!" I called out.

I heard a small banging sound followed by the sound of his voice. "Yes Nate?" He said, his heading being the only thing I can see as he peaked it out from behind the wall, with a big smile on his face.

"Are you ready to leave?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows and then responded.

"Yep. Just finishing up on a surprise for you." He said with a little giggle. I smiled lightly, annoyed by the squeaky giggle, then continued giving my attention to the television.

I don't have anything against people giggling but his is just very... very annoying. Anyway, I've been 'hanging out' with Mark for a few months now and we have sort of gotten in this relationship, something out of the public's eye. It's actually the first time we're going out to have dinner at a restaurant, around other people. I'm a little uneasy about it but it's pretty late and we'd be in a private area so what can go wrong.

Since the little issue with Michael accusing me of being with someone almost every month, I just come here and be with my other baby boy. Nothing is wrong with that, right? Right! Nothing is wrong with it, at all.

"I'm ready!" He said, dragging the 'dy' at the end of the sentence. I cringed at it a little, his voice becoming very annoying as he stresses on certain words. I ignored it and stood up, then I walked up to him, pecking his lips softly.He wrapped his arms around my neck and returned the gesture. We pulled away from the little kiss, I took off the television, and then we proceeded to making our way out of the room, then out of the house, then into the silver limo.

When we arrived at the restaurant, about 20 minutes away from his house, the chauffeur opened the door for both Mark and I. We entered the restaurant, which wasn't as packed as we'd thought, which was a good thing.

"Hi Sir, how may I help you today?" An elder lady at the front desk asked.

"Reservation for two please." I said to her.

"Under what name, Sir?" She asked.

"Under Thompson, please." Mark spoke up. The elder lady nodded and directed us to our table.

"Right this way, Sirs." She said as she directed us to the table which was far at the back, as requested by both Mark and I. "Someone will come and take your order soon, I hope you both have a good time." She said sweetly.

"Thank you, Ma'am." I said. Mark nodding with a smile on his face.

The lady walked away, leaving Mark and I to chat, awaiting the employee to come take our order. I looked at Mark, his brown eyes, plump lips, and gorgeous features shinning for all to see.

"Why are you staring?" He asked with a soft chuckle.

"Can't I stare at the man I love?" I said, still looking at him.

"You're such a cutie." He leaned over the table, and our lips attached together. We soon pulled away, just in time as well. The waiter approached our table.

"Hello Sirs. Would you like to start off with something to drink?" He asked us.

I look at Mark waiting for him to speak up. When he did, I simply smiled and listened to him.

"Yes, we will have two margaritas to start off with. I hope you have that." He said chuckling.

"Of course we do Sir." The waiter said. As he was about to walk away, Mark stopped him.