Chapter 18

The sun was setting and your stomach was grumbling.

You walked down stairs and saw Yoongi on the couch fast asleep. "As usual, he's asleep..." you said to yourself in disappointment.

You walked to the fridge and got out stuff to make a sandwich. You made it successfully without waking up Yoongi.

You were passing by Yoongi with your sandwich in your hand. Your phone suddenly had a ding sound. You shut your eyes, hoping Yoongi didn't wake up.

You opened your eyes and saw he was still sound asleep. "Thank god." You silently thanked god.

You ran upstairs and into your room. You put your sandwich down and took out your phone. You checked your messages and it was from the unknown number.

Unknown: Do you want Min Yoongi to live? Meet me at the park closest to your house within 15 minutes or he's dead. Come alone.

You flew your phone onto your bed and ran your finger through your hair. You didn't know if you should go but if it was for Yoongi's life... you thought you should go anyway.

You grabbed your coat and snuck out the house.
---
You drove to the closest park. You parked the car and took a deep breath. You looked at the dark sky and empty park.

There was a figure in all black. He slowly turned to me and lifted his hand out as a sign for me to go to him.

I closed my eyes and opened them, preparing myself. I opened the car door and walked towards him.

The man didn't look dangerous. But you can't judge a book by its cover right?

You slowly walked towards him. He had a bunny like smirk, his hair parted ways so it gave off a bad boy kind of look. He was young, and scared.

Once you were close enough he held out his hand for you to take it. You gulped as you took his hand. It was so cold. His grip tightened around your hand for a second but then you felt a cold object wrap around your wrist and a small clink noise. "You hand cuffed me?"

"I'm sorry..." said the boy. His voice was a little shaky.

You weren't scared of him though. He didn't look like he'd a hurt a fly.

"Once Yoongi gets here I can set you free." He whispered, "So just please be obedient..." it sounded like he was begging, like HIS life depended on it.

"Okay." You calmly replied.

>Yoongi's POV<

I woke up due to a loud jump scare on tv.

I sat up and scanned the kitchen and living room for Y/N but she wasn't there.

I stretched my arms and walked upstairs, "Y/N?" I opened her bedroom to find a sandwich and her phone.

I walked in her room, scratching the back of my head with on of my hands as a ate a sandwich with the other.

I picked up her phone and saw the text messages. I immediately dropped my sandwich and ran out the door.

"shit Y/N! You're so gullible!" I cursed under my breath, "You better be okay or I'll go insane." I ran faster at the thought of what they could have done to Y/N.
---
A/N: If you read couple of my books, which one is your favorite? I'm just curious xD <3