Only friends-OhmWrecker

Y/N Pov

I was heading to Ohms house for a few days. I've had a crush on Ohm for a while now. And today was my first time meeting him.

I wanted to tell him I liked him. I knocked on his door. I hear the lock click. The door opened to reveal a man with Hazel eyes and brown hair. I smiled at him. "Hey Ohmie~" I said he gasped and pulled me into a hug.

"Y/N!" He screamed pulling me inside now. He pulled me into the kitchen and I see a girl similar to him. "This is my sister. Mia" He said. She turned to face me.

She smiled at me. We talked for a bit when Someone else comes inside. "Ryaaaaaaaaaan! I'm bored and running from Alex" A guy said.

"Why does Alex Have to chase his best friends?" Ohm asked. "I don't know Mackenzy is somewhere in Chicago...Running and screaming 'Gwodz Fuck Off!!' I watched as I ran" He explained.

The guy looked at me. "And who might this lovely lady be?" He asked and put a hand out. "Y/N" I said. "What a lovely name. I'm Yahi-" He got cut off by a girl falling on him.

"Yahir I had to betray you! I can't Run any longer. He's coming for you!" She said diving behind Ohms couch and hiding.

Another guy with brown hair and blue eyes came in and Yahir started Running. The girl looked over the couch and saw me. "Suh dudes" Ohm looked at her terrified.

"Why don't you knock?" He asked. She jumped over the couch and sat next to Ohm. He pulled his shirt near her. "Where's the fun in that?" She asked pushing him back.

"And Yahir nor Alex knocked so why should I?" She asked. He sighed "can I play games?" She asked him. He nodded.

"Who is that?" I asked. Ohm loomed at me. "We piss off the neighbor's. That's the person that makes me feel the tears. The person that makes fears. That Mackenzy" He said and sighed.

"She really can't feel feelings...She can only feel them when she loves someone" He said.

A few days later

Today was the day I went home. I couldn't help it. "Hey Ohm?" I asked and put my suitcase down. "Yeah Y/N?" He asked. I pulled him close to me and kissed him.

He seemed surprised. He didn't kiss back so I let go. "I L-Like you..." I said waiting for his reply. "Y/N...I only think of you as a friend..." He said and my heart shattered.

"This was a mistake....Goodbye Ohm" I said and walked to my plane. I let a few tears go down. "Excuse me are you okay?" I hear a calming voice ask.

I look up and see a girl with Brown hair and Blue eyes. "Yeah I'm okay..." I said. She sat next to me.

I stopped crying and put my music on for the flight home. I go on Twitter and go to Ohms Tweets. There he she was...Mackenzy Sleeping on his shoulder.

This was posted 3 hours ago. I was out with Yahir and Alex. "So they piss of the neighbors..." I turned my phone off and listened to the song that Ohm Quoted.

"So well piss of the neighbors...in the place that feels the tears. The place you loose your fears..." I sang as PILLOWTALK kept playing.