Chapter 1

"Clean that shit up."

The old women order the young girl with blue eyes that shows a little fear in them before she went upstairs into her office.

The young girl bend down and clean the broken plate and then dusted it into the bin before patting her white dress that stop below her knees to dust away all the dirt the hang on her dress.

Her name is Angela. She's 18 this year and an orphan. She was abandon infront of a stranger front door when she was just a baby. The family that lives there found her, then sent her here into the orphanage.

Everything about her is unknown.

Her brown caramel hair that stops down the middle of her back is up into a bun, a pair of blue eyes the color of the sea and a slightly pale skin. 5'5 feet tall is her height and a skinny body that look breakable.

A shot of pain went through her finger and she saw a small cut on her pinky. She went to the sink and wash the blood off causing a hiss escape her lips at the stinging pain.

Taking a tissue, she wipe her pinky and see no more blood coming out except the pain that still lingers making her pout.

Pulling out a box of bandages from the drawer, she took out one and round it on her pinky.

She kiss it and smile looking at the baby blue color bandage.

"Angela!!"

She got shooked and turn around facing a serious looking old women who has take care of her here all her life, standing near the front archway of the dining room.

"Prepare some drinks for two people at two o'clock later and don't forget some biscuits too." She said and Angela nod quickly as the old women named Mrs. Callahan disappeared to the hallways.

She turn her body to look at the clock and saw it's only eleven A.M in the morning.

What to do.. what to do..

She hum and look around the kitchen and decided to go to her room.

Upstairs she went and walk to the end of the hall to her room. Her room is not big as the other children, there's a closet beside a desk that's been push to the wall and a bed near a window where a view of the front house is located.

Outside there's kid and some people around her age hanging out together. She was always the lonely one because she was seen as an unwanted child here and they often bullied her because she's here the longest and no one wanted her.

Those words was always being mock or yelled at her like a knife stabbing her harshly.

'No one wants an ugly girl like you.'

'You're just a trash who people throw away.'

'No wonder your parents left you, you're ugly.'

'You're stupid.'

'No one will love you.'

Tears drip on her fragile face. Sitting herself on the window seat and she hug her knees to her chest.

A lump form in her throat making it hurt, her blue eyes was stinging because of the tears and her head was fill with negative thoughts.

She sniff and wipe all tears away.

No, I shouldn't be this weak. There maybe still be someone out there that might like me.

She thought and pat her shoulder for strength.

The sound of laughter and kids playing catches her attentions and she turn to look out the window.

They look happy.