The Vi Trouble

The amazing cover is made by @MaddAnds ! Thank you sooo much my love!!😘😘😘😘

"Good luck Twinie! And no coffee for today!" Sam warned as me and Vi got out of the car.

Coffee worsens my headache and I can't live without coffee!!

"Yeah yeah! I know!" I said though the first thing I was gonna do was drink a strong and dark cup of coffee once I go up there!

I can't work without coffee!!

Me and Vi, entered the building and I still don't know why I'm doing this!!

"If you do single mindless thing Vi, I swear I will kill you!" I said in a deadly tone once we stood in the elevator.

She nodded simply.
But I can't believe my dearest bestie, can I??

We got out on the 40th floor.
It was still 6.47 Am.. The Satan wasn't here yet.

"Come I will introduce you to my new friend.." I said entering Christen's cabin.

"Christen!! Hey!!" I said smiling widely.

"Hey!! Looks like you have brought a new trouble..." She said looking at Vi..

Vi laughed and I glared at her..

Do I really attract trouble????

"Yes you do!!" They both said in unison.

Oh may be I said that out loud!

I already have a feeling that they are gonna be great friends!! And that seems a trouble for me of course.. When your best friend gets someone to irritate you with.. Of course Vi already has my five dear brothers.. But still, she sure is enjoying Christen's company to irritate me..

"I hate you both!!" I said pouting.

I don't know but I seem to hate everyone in these past days..

Oh all because Collins!! I Hate him too!!

SEE!!!!!

Ugh!

"What are you thinking Scarlett??" Christen asked.

"Oh she zones out often.." Vi smiled and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Okay! SO this is Violet my best friend and Vi this is Christen.." I introduced them. And they both smiled at each other.

"What are  you doing here??" Christen asked Vi.

"Oh well, she wants to meet Satan.." I said and Christen looked at us as if we were crazy..

"What?????" She asked in irritation," Are two crazy??" She said.

"She sure is!! I told her.. She just doesn't listen to me.." I argued.

"I just wanna see him Lettie! Come on! Please!!" Vi said.

I gave Christen a -see- look

She shook her head,"You two are sure crazy!!"

We shrugged but were startled when we heard the bell buzz...

"He is here!!" Christen said with a straight face.

Oh Christ!! I need to go!! I can't be late!!

"Come on!!" I pulled Vi with me.

"Okay!! SO just see him and get out! Not a word!! My Brothers said the same thing before I met him for the first time and believe me they were so right.. I didn't listen to them and see where did I end up!!" I warned her as we reached the Doors To Hell..