May The Best Player Win

He is the #1 playboy. She is the #1 playgirl. But who is the #1 player?

🃏🃏🃏

Kim Taehyung

The school's playboy. He can make any girl fall in love with him with only his gaze and smile. He goes from one girl to another, taking no relationship seriously.

Park Jiwoo

The school's playgirl. She can make any boy fall under her spell using her charms. She goes from one boy to another, taking no relationship seriously.

🃏🃏🃏

Both are enemies. They loathe one another. But in order to prove themselves as the best of the best players, they don't hesitate to play a dangerous game.

In the game of love, the first one to fall loses.❞

Will they be able to admit their love, or hide their emotions and place the game before their feelings? What are the reasons behind their player facade? Will it cause a dent to their relationship?

🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏

park jiwoo as yourself.
bangtan (bts) as themselves.

the author owns the story with its plot, contents, and ideas, not wanting any plagiarism. the book is purely made out of fiction. no events in the story had happened in real life.

the story is a bts fanfiction with their names written and used throughout the whole book. however, it doesn't mean that what is written in the book is same as their attitudes, personalities, or behaviors in real life. what is written in the book may or may not be referring to facts.

author's side note: started this years back so the start may be cringey, but i promise it gets better as it goes trust me T-T