Veinte

Remus and Cassiopeia walked to the great hall hand in hand. Everyone stared at them, the prettiest girl in Gryffindor and a marauder together, it was only a matter of time.

They sat down, Remus besides James and Cassiopeia besides Sirius, Peter was nowhere to be seen.

"This Saturday is Hogsmade day, and guess what! My Lillyflower accepted to go out with me"

James couldn't be happier, everyone laughed and patted him on the back. It was as if they used a time turner and were in their first years of Hogwarts.

"Well James, I'm glad. I've got a boyfriend myself yah know?"

Sirius and James stared at her, and then at moony. Then, the werewolf kissed his girlfriend and the marauders clapped.

"Finally little cousin"

Sirius was happy to see her smiling again. She looked pretty and happy and relaxed.

"Yeah well, we all are gonna get through this"

They nodded at Cassiopeia's words. She didn't speak much, but when she did, she always said something well thought.

                                      🌙🌙🌙

"It's the full moon" she said staring at the ill boy besides her. He never felt good in full moons, but somehow having the company of another wolf soothed moony.

"Yes love, it is, and I feel awful" she chuckled. The boy amused her. She was reserved, but he wasn't. You could read him like an open book, she could tell when he was angry, sad, happy, or tired. Remus couldn't tell all those things from Cassiopeia. She was reserved and no one knew her. Remus was close to figure her out, but he felt that once her walls were down, nothing would ever be the same.

"Remus?" She said pulling him to reality.

"Cass?" He said smiling, but soon it faded with the look on her face.

"I-I need to tell you something" she stopped looking at him to find any emotion. He just nodded for her to continue, so she did. "I'm not only a metamorphmagus, I mean... I'm a legillimens too"

His face was blank, as if in shock. She was nervous, no one really likes legillimens, no one really likes their thoughts to be read.

"Say something, please" she was at the brink of crying.

"I- have- have you ever read my thoughts?" He asked a little hurt. He didn't know how to react.

"At then beginning, when I didn't know how to control it... I just couldn't help it, just trust me." she was afraid of him leaving.

"How... how can I trust you? You never tell me anything!" He stood up and when he was about to leave she added.

"Please never leave me again" it was a small whisper, but with his enhanced hearing he heard it perfectly

He turned around and sat down besides her. The fireplace of the gryffindor common room was heating them, and the light was dim.

He touched her cheek and said. "I'm sorry" with that he stood up and left to his room.

Cassiopeia ran to the astronomy tower, she didn't know what that "I'm sorry" meant. She couldn't take it anymore, but she was a fighter. Through the balcony, he saw a human and three animals walking to the whomping willow. She decided to help Remus, she loved him still.

Her wolf form was beautiful, a black wolf. She entered the shrieking shack and spotted a boy with a sad look on his face. When the boy spotted the black wolf, he smiled, but soon his pain began.