35 ~ I'll consider it

You sighed and walked with Harry towards Umbridges office.

'Well... we're screwed.' You sighed.

'Yeah... you didn't have to stand up for me.' Harry spoke.

'I'm your friend. Of course I had to.'

Harry passed you a small smile. You stopped in front of the office and swallowed.

'I'll go first.' You spoke. 

'Are you sure?' He asked.

You nodded. You knocked on the door.

'Come in.' You heard a highly annoying voice speak.

You opened the door walked in. Her totally pink office was awful. The walls were pink, the floor was pink... on one wall besides the door were plates with moving cats on them. You looked at them and then back at Umbridge.

'Good evening miss Y/L.' She spoke. 'Sit.'

You closed the door and slowly walked forwards. You sat down and looked at the desk. E

'You're going to be doing some lines for me today.'

You opened your bag to grab your quill.

'No, not with your quill. You're going to use a rather special one mine.'

She got up and grabbed a quill. Umbridge placed the quill in front of you. You grabbed it and looked at the piece of paper.

'Now... I want you to write: I must not tell lies.'

You didn't tell any lies. Cedric didn't die because of some accident!

'How many times?' You just asked.

'Let's say as long as it takes for the message to sink in.'

'You haven't given me any ink.' You stated.

'Oh, you won't be needing any ink.'

You shrugged and started writing. You thought this was absolutely useless. I must not tell lies... why did she, and the ministry, not believe him?

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a sharp pain in your other hand. You gasped and looked at your hand. It had red marks all over the top. Your fingers twitched and you saw letters form in your hand.

I must not t

Was carved in already. You looked at your paper. That was exactly what you had written... no way. You continued writing and the sharp pain came back and grew worse. When it was completely covered in your skin you dropped the quill and grabbed your painful hand. You looked at her.

'Yes?' She asked.

You could kill her. You really could. You could just smash her head into her desk or something. But all you did was nod.

'Good... then get out and sent mister Potter in.'

You got up and grabbed your bag. You left the office while looking at the floor. You didn't even look at Harry. It was late and almost everyone was at dinner. You looked at your hand that was starting to hurt more.

'Y/N, there you are.'

You looked up and saw Draco. You looked at him.

'Are you okay?' He asked. 

You walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged you back.

'What happened?'

You showed him your hand. He looked at it in shock and then at you.