Chapter One

Chapter One : Cause You're My Mate

~ Laurin's P.O.V~

" We're here " Darrick said as we pulled into a forest.
" Let's scout around and then get to work " I said.
" Let's go " Abigail agreed.

We all got out of the car and grabbed our stuff.

" Let's use speed and hide in trees " I said.
" Try not to break a branch " Nick teased.

I rolled my eyes in response. That only happened once and he won't let me forget it.

We all jumped up and landed in the trees.

" Mind link " I mind linked everyone.

We had met a witch who hated werewolves and after some convincing she gave us a potion that would let us all talk in our minds. A mind link but for vampires.

" Use this instead of talking. It's silent " Abigail said.
" Roger that " Nick replied.
" Got it " Darrick responded.

We ran around in the trees and got a good look of the pack. This place was honestly huge! For a wolf pack at least.

We finished looking in a few seconds cause of our vampire speed.

" Looks like its time " I said with a evil smile as we all jumped down from the trees.
" Let's do this " Nick smirked.
" What are we waiting for? Let's go already " Abigail said happily.

We walked to their pack house with smiles on our faces. When we got there, there was a huge crowd of werewolves standing at the door.

" We don't have all day " I smirked.
" The Alpha's waiting. You bloodsuckers try anything and you'll die " A blonde boy said.

My guess was he's the Beta.

" Let's go mutt " Nick replied.

Blondie growled and we all hissed back.

" Let's go " Blondie said through gridded teeth.

We all smirked and followed him.

Their pack house was nice. It was really clean and well decorated. Too bad we have to destroy it all.

Blondie lead us up some stairs and he stopped at a room. He knocked once and then opened the door.

~ Alexander's P.O.V~

A few days ago I had gotten word that the Vampire king had sent some vampires over to make a peace treaty with my pack.

I didn't believe it for one second.

The Vampire King was known for sending people over and then they kill off the whole pack. The people he sent over where the Wolf Slayers. Every werewolf hated them.

" Alpha, they're here " My Beta, Ryder, mind linked.
" Don't act suspicious. We don't want them to know that we know their plan " I said back.
" I'm taking them up to the office now " He responded
" Ok " I replied.

My wolf suddenly started pacing around in my head. He's been acting weirdly all day.

" What's up with you? " I asked him.

He didn't reply. Nice wolf I've got here.

I heard Ryder knock on the door. My warriors where hidden in the room with their sents masked, so we were ready for them. Ryder opened the door and instantly an intoxicating sent filled the room. They all walked in by one girl caught my attention. She was tall, had blond hair, bright blue eyes and was just beautiful. She looked over at me and our eyes locked.

" Mate!!! Mate!! " My wolf kept screaming.

I couldn't believe it. My mate was a vampire and one of the Wolf Slayers.

Suddenly my warriors jumped out and grabbed my mate and her other friends. It had caught them by surprise so they didn't have time to do anything. My guards took all their weapons and made them sit on their knees. I got up and walked over to them but my eyes never left my mate.

" Looks like one pack figured it out " The boy next to my mate laughed.
" That's a first " My mate said while smirking at the boy.

I growled but not at my mate, just to her friends.

" Chill wolfie " The other girl teased.
" What's got your tail in a twist? " Another boy said.
" Wolf got your tongue? " The boy next to my mate asked after I didn't reply.
" Nice one Nick " My mate laughed sarcastically.

So that idiots name is Nick. He's lucky I didn't rip his head off.

" What do you want us to do with them Alpha?" Ryder asked.
" Take then to the cellars for now " I replied.
" So scared " The girl mocked.
" No food " I said with a smirk.
" Nice going Abigail! " My mate yelled.

So the girl is Abigail.

They were giving away each others names in their state of anger. It was a stupid move.

" Hey! Don't blame me " Abigail said.
" Then who should we blame? The easter bunny! " My mate yelled.

I kept in a laugh. My mate had a nice sense if humour.

" Stop fighting you two! " Nick said.
" Says the one who was arguing in the car! " The other boy snapped.
" Shut up Darrick " My mate replied.
" Why don't you Laurin! " Darrick yelled at my mate.

" Laurin " My wolf purred.
" Suits her " I said.
" Yeah. It does " My wolf agreed.

" SHUT UP AND STOP BICKERING YOU BLOODSUCKERS! " Ryder yelled.
" Let's just take them " My Delta, Luke, said.

The warrior lifted them all up but I stopped the one holding my mate.

" I've got her " I said.
" Your sure Alpha? " He asked.
" Yes, this ones not going to the cellars " I answered.
" Ok Alpha " He agreed as he handed over my mate.
" Get to be killed first. Fun " My mate laughed.

I kept holding her arm but it was hard to ignore the sparks from whenever I touched her. I walked and lead her to my room. I knew she couldn't escape here. My room was werewolf, vampire, bullet and sound proof. We walked in and I closed the door behind us.

" So your going to murder me here? Thought it would be outside or in a cell " My mate said as she looked around.

My wolf and me growled at the fact she thought I would kill her.

" I'm not going to kill you " I growled.
" Why not? I'm a wolf slayer after all " she asked.
" Why not? Well little one, it's cause you're my mate " I answered with a smirk.