FOUR

Y/n POV

I wondered around the big castle amazed that it was just as big as my family castle..my... family.. As my eyes turn a pale icy blue I bump into Suave and fall to the floor, "O-oh my! (Y/n)! I-I'm so sorry!" Suave says, I look up at him and his expression turns to a shocked yet intrigued one, "?" I don't say anything but I wonder what he's looking at, "oh.. my eyes? are you curious?" I say bluntly, he simply nods his head, "They turn a different colour/color ((OMFG HOW DO YOU SPELL DIS!?)) Based on how much emotion I'm giving off.. (F/c) is my normal eye colour/color" I say plainly, I sneeze and then begin to feel hot, I look up at Suave and then I collapse and let the darkness take a hold of me..

Suave POV

(Y/n) started looking really fever-ish oh no.. she sneezed to! "(Y/n)? are you feeling ok??" I tried asking her, she looked up at me and then suddenly collapsed, luckily I caught her before she hit the ground, "(Y/n)? (Y/N)! Maids! Our new one needs help!" I call out to one of the maids as they take (Y/n) to my sleeping quarters, I follow suit and watch as the maids work on (Y/n), suddenly I'm pulled out by Jasper, "What are you doing My Lord?" I ask him, "is (Y/n) ok, Suave?" He asked me with a concerned yet strict voice, "Yes My Lord, Jasper, (Y/n) just has a fever and may have just passed out, after all, it would be a lot to take in, being the head of the royal vampire hunters, with magic that no mortal has had over the past 20 years! Did you know that the last human to have magic was (Y/f/n) ((your friends name))" I ranted on, Jasper didn't seem interested until I said (Y/f/n).. weird.. is he.. looking.. behind me..? "what?" I say as I turn around to see a (Y/n) with flaming red eyes...... she could be a vampire! "Uhhhhhhh...." Is all I could manage to get out, "Why IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY VAMPIRE KING, would you speak about my ONLY friend... who ACCEPTED me?! WHO THE VAMPIRES KILLED!!!!!" She screamed in anger and sadness.. I couldn't move, I was petrified at what I had seen, Jasper spoke up, "He/She was your friend?.." (Y/n) looked hurt beyond belief it hurt me to watch her like this, "Yes... any your kind killed her off... afraid that she'd kill your whole entire kind..." (Y/n) started to cry as her eyes changed back to (F/c) I went up to her and hugged her, not knowing how bad she was hurt, soon enough Jasper joined the hugging fest then we all fell asleep like that.

A/n

sorry it's a bit shorter than usual I just wanted to get something posted up for you guys and gals out there, welp, until next time!

Ciao!