Chapter 19: Not Again

*****BONUS CHAPTER *****

I jerked up in my bed, holding my hand onto my mouth before dashing towards the bathroom. I threw myself over the toilet bowl and allowed my insides to spill out into the water. I clenched my stomach as my stomach flipped once more causing me to hurl 2 more times before flushing and walking over to the sink. I rinsed off my face and began to brush my teeth before raising a hand to my forehead. Nausea taking over my body as I sat on the side of the tub. I flinched when I heard a knock at the door, slowly relaxing as Cassidy made her way inside, a worried expression written gently on her tired face.

"Are you alright? You almost knocked me off of the bed." Cassidy yawned walking over to me and sitting onto the floor, her head resting onto my lap. I sighed as I looked down into her messy blonde locks, her blue eyes only half awake. "Did you puke?"

"Yeah, but I think um... I think I'm fine." I sighed rubbing her back as she slowly raised off of me and we both made our way back into my hotel room. The digital clock read 7:10am as Cassidy flopped back down, groaning loudly as she locked her eyes onto me. "We should probably start getting ready."

"But it's like, 7 in the morning!" Cassidy complained and I couldn't help but chuckle at her early morning laziness. I drew in a deep breath before giving her a pleading look. "Should I wake up the boys?"

"Um, why not? I mean, it's a break day and I think we should all go out and have some fun." I smiled tossing my brown hair over my shoulder as Cassidy pulled her body up with a yawn and groan. She walked over and ran her hands through my brown hair before hugging me. She smiled at me before exiting the room and leaving me to be by myself with my thoughts. I slowly pulled off my pajamas and stood in my underwear, looking over my body in the full length mirror. I sighed, still tired from the previous day, before walking into the bathroom and turning the knob to release the hot water. I pulled of the remainder of my clothing and climbed in, allowing the hot water to rinse away my worries. I washed myself completely, breathing in the fog as I cleaned myself up. 

"Adalaid are you in the shower?" Cassidy's voice asked through the door?

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, my voice sounding more annoyed than I intended. I quickly rinsed off before stepping out and drying myself off before pulling on my robe. "Cass?"

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you everyone was up and I'm going to go take my shower." She called moments before I heard the hotel door close again. I dried my hair before going into my room, pulling myself into some ripped short-shorts. I left my upper body covered in only a bra, wincing at the tenderness of my breast.

"Alpha Adal-..." I turned, my eyes wide open in horror as I stood face to face with Greyson, his eyes locked onto my bra. "I-I am so... Sorry I..." Greyson stammered. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my temples before turning my back to him. 

"Come in and close the door Greyson." I demanded before pulling on a grey tank top. I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail before turning to face a highly nervous Greyson, watching as he ran his hands through his hair. "Next time, you knock before entering. Am I understood?"

"Y-Yes Alpha Adalaid, I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to..." Greyson drifted, swallowing a large sum of air before clearing his throat. "I did not mean to interrupt you while you were dressing."

"It's fine Greyson, is there a reason you came in?" I asked sitting on the bed, pulling on my socks and converse. "You seemed to be in a hurry."

"Beta Jason requested I come see if you were feeling any better." Greyson sighed as my cellphone began to vibrate on the nightstand. I picked it up before turning away from Greyson and checking my caller ID, quickly seeing it was Ryan and ending the call. "Alpha?"