The Morning After p2

Draco

"Sorry about last night mate." Blaise was not sorry. Neither was I. I smirked at him. "I thought you would be more.... upset... about this. You aren't planning revenge are you?"
"I am not." The food served as a distraction right now, I was too busy contemplating on what I was going to do tonight. Thinking about the pleasure I could give myself, using Harry as my new stress relief. Ironic as most of my stress once came from him.
"Just cause you're a virgin doesn't mean you have to be spiteful mate." Blaise's mouth was stuffed to the brim, yet he continued speaking.
"I am not" I shrugged.
"Don't lie to me mate. You haven't fucked anyone since I met ya."
"How would you know? You're Too busy fucking Pansy to pay attention."
I sighed. I'm not spiteful at all. He just didn't understand.
"Who did ya screw then?"
"Who said I did."
"So you are a virgin."
"No."
Blaise's fork dropped and he seemed to stare at me mid chew. So I stared back.
"So... so you did it?"
"Yeah."
"And didn't tell me?"
"I just did." I rolled my eyes at his idiocity.
"But you waited a while to tell me."
"It has only been like two hours since it happened Zabini." He coughed and spluttered and Pansy grabbed my shoulder as Crabbe seemed to make his way over to us.
"Who? Draco, who? Spill." Pansy sat beside me, holding her skirt as she climbed over the bench, her eyes studying me as if I was her new favourite toy. This is exactly what I expected of her. Crabbe, on the other hand,
"Over heard that you fucked. Was it you know who?"
"Crabbe, shut up." He just shrugged and sat beside Blaise, taking a plate.
"Why does Crabbe know and not me?" Ron glared.
"Cause he doesn't mind his own business."
"Oh right..."
I told them everything... nearly. About walking in to find a freak in the bed I had been using, because his room mates were fucking like mine, but I didn't give away any features or personality traits, hoping they were too daft to figure it out.
"So it was Potter."
All of us stared at Pansy. Blaise in horror, flicking back and forth to me, I stared in shock, and Crabbe just stared at her as she had decided to grab his shoulder squealing and hugging him as if this was the best thing ever.

I hate people.