Chapter 1

That's you

I felt something on my shoulder but I just shrug it off thinking its just a mosquito or anything but it didn't stop its so irritating! I finally now realize that someone is tapping on my shoulder which I fucking hate!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I finally look up to the person and quickly regretted shouting.

"Well Y/n, why won't you pay attention to the class and not sleep." Said Mrs.Graffman our history teacher with a little attitude.

"So, where was I again before someone planned to not listen to me?" Mrs.Graffman said while walking in front of the class again and gave me a death glare. "Oh right about the love story of a princess and a thief-"

"What are we even talking about? A Romeo and Juliet story? I thought we are in a history class?" I said while everyone except Maggie aka Mrs.Graffman laugh at what I said.

"No Y/n its not a Romeo and Juliet story and yes this is history class. If you're not sleeping you will understand why we are discussing this."

"I don't even fucking know why am I even here."

"Mr.Y/l/n no cursing!"

"Yeah yeah suck a dick." All the pupils laugh while Maggie looks pissed. Before she can say anything the bell finally rung.

RINGGGGGG

Yes! Finally! Its lunch time!

"Class don't forget to write something on what do you think will happen in the ending! And for you Mr.Y/l/n detention." Mrs.G said while handing me a detention slip while I mumble a 'whatever' because I'm used to being in detention everyday.

I finally got out from the door to see to of my friends leaning on both sides of the door.

"Dude what took you so long?" Ask the blonde guy.

"Yeah and I'm also starving!" Said the green eyed British guy.

"Well Niall Maggie gave me detention, again." I said while we started to walk heading to the cafeteria.

"Well I shouldn't have ask hahahahaha"

"So was yo guys day?" I ask them both.

"Boring as usual." Said Harry.

"How bout you Niall, how's your day?"

"Ehh"

"Guys can you fucking walk faster? I'm starving to death c'mon!" We laugh at Harry and do what he just say.