𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

"Oh, God! My head is fucking killing me!" I exclaimed while massaging my head, resting it on the table in front of me.

"That's hangover." I heard Mitsuba said in an annoyed way.

"Idiot." Kimuzuki commented but I didn't mind it.

"You should take a medicine, Yu-kun. Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?" Yoichi asked but I shook my head.

"Maybe later." I mumbled, still resting my head onto the table and unable to look at them.

"You were so wasted last night, me and Mitsuba, when we're drunk, we're tipsy. We are still in our right mind, what about you? Kimizuki and Yoichi didn't drink that much, but you? Oh, God! Do you even remember what you were doing last night?" Shinoa questioned as they laughed together, I rolled my eyes and glanced up to them. 

"You know what? That's the point! I can't remember anything! Fuck, please tell me I didn't do stupid things?" I hesitated, they looked at one another first before looking back at me and then they all bursted into laughter again.

"You have no idea, idiot!" Kimizuki mocked, I only twitched my eyebrows.

"The hell did I do? Please tell me, guys." I immediately asked them.

"You sure, you want to know?" Mitsuba raised her eyebrows, I pursed my lips. 

"Uhm, yeah? I guess so?" I said even if I'm really thinking twice, shrugging both of my shoulders at the same time.

"You were so wild." Shinoa giggled, my eyes widened.

"You dance battled with a girl in front of everyone, you were giving her a sexy dance." Yoichi said while his cheeks turned to scarlet red, my jaw literally dropped.

"Oh, fuck? Really?" I reacted.

"You kissed the girl while giving her a sexy dance." Shinoa smirked.

"I kissed her?! In front of?!" I finally yelled.

"Yes, in front of everyone. You pulled her into the kitchen and continued to make out with her while you were touching her boob." Shinoa continued, I can feel the heat on my cheek as I faced palm.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh my fucking God!" I'm really freaking out! That's so embarrassing, I know now that's why most of the students were laughing at me instead of glaring me earlier!

"You almost had sex with her! Why did you pull away? You were about to lose your virginity, now you're still a cherry boy." Shinoa made a face while she's laughing so hard, I narrowed my eyes on her.

"Shut up but still though, I'm glad I pulled away." I pouted my lips and crossed my arms.

"Why? Because you want to lose your virginity to Mikaela Shindo?" Kimizuki teased, I looked away from them but I literally flushed in embarrassment.

"Hey! I didn't say that and that's not why I'm thinking!" I snapped.

"Oh? Really? What if we tell you something more about what happened last night?" Shinoa raised her eyebrows.

"Are we really going to tell him?" Yoichi asked but they ignored his question.

"What? What else could possibly happen?" I quickly interrogated them, slightly slamming both of my hands onto the table.