𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

"I need to see him, please!" I exclaimed and pushed my body further to the basement of the mansion but they're kept stopping me, they're holding both of my arms.

"Yuichiro, stop!" René hissed but I ignored him, I was struggling but of course. They're vampires, they're strong. It's no use at all, but I really want to see Mika.

"You can't, 'lil brother." Crowley said, standing in front of me. I narrowed my eyebrows, as I pursed my lips as well.

"But why? You guys didn't tell me anything about this!" I snapped as I looked each of their faces, I clenched my fists tightly.

"If he sees you, he'll get wild again. The strigoi within him is being awakened, this is not the right time." Urd said behind me as he patted my shoulder, I paused. I slowly bowed my head, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me any of this?" I interrogated them, they're just looking at each other.

"We don't want to hurt you, onii-san." I heard Lest stated.

"But you guys did! For not telling me!" I scoffed and lifted my head up, biting my lip at the same time.

"Mikaela was the one who told us not to say anything about this, 'lil princess." Ferid said, I shook my head.

"He's in pain, Mika's in pain. We need to help him, what can we do?" I was hesitating, it's all my fault. This is all my fault, I should've thought of the consequences first before taking an action.

"There's nothing we can do about this, to stop it. This is the reason why he chose to hurt you by saying those words, he wanted you to get angry at him so that you'll stay away from him. The thirst was unstoppable, he even told me that he wanted us to kill him instead because he said any minute he'll harm anyone. He doesn't want to hurt anybody, but I said he had to live a normal life like us." Lacus explained, I was so stunned because of the revelations that I just found out.

"Omygod, but why? Why did he become a strigoi?" I gasped in shock, cupping my mouth.

"At the orphanage, when the strigoi attacked them. Mikaela was the only one who survived, Mikaela got bitten and Akane was there to save him, telling to run and don't look back." A familiar voice suddenly said coming from the hallway, we all looked whose voice is it. It's from Krul, she's walking towards us.

"And Akane? How did she? She's a vampire, she survived. She's a strigoi too, right?" I asked, the thoughts in my head were messing up.

"She is, Mikaela said Saito took her and turned her into one of them. We just knew this when she came back and she wanted to take Mikaela with her." She responded, I let myself calm.

"And Mikaela? What if he doesn't drink human's blood?" I questioned.

"He'll die suffering from thirst, we know Mikaela. He's cold to everyone, he's treating us like shit because he doesn't want us to be attached with him. But when he met you, everything changed. He doesn't want that because since he became a vampire, he just wanted to die. He'd rather be dead than to be a monster, it was his perspective." Krul replied as she looked away.

"But— I'll accept him the way he is." I can feel the small amount of tears are about to fall, I took a deep breath and continued to speak. "Omygod, I said something to him! I said the strigoi are a true monster, I didn't know he's a strigoi! I didn't think before speaking up! I hurt him! I need to explain, he's not! He's different!"