𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Third Person

Three weeks later. Yu line up underground with the other people in a strigoi's territory and have their identities checked before getting their blood drawn, Yuichiro tucked his hand in his pocket as he faced the vampire who was checking the list of their names. The vampire raised his eyebrows and looked at him, the black velvet haired boy cleared his throat.

"Amane Yuichiro." The ravenette said, the vampire nodded. Yuichiro turned his feet and walked to the place where he's getting his blood drawn, the sharp pointed injection was being pierced in him everyday. After that, he sitted alone at the stairs. He drinks the foul-tasting juice provided to help him recover from losing blood, he threw the bottle after he drank it.

Yuichiro saw a pair of young children were drawing things on the ground with a chalk, he smiled at himself but he immediately noticed a two vampires with a hooded vampires walked up. His eyes widened, he cupped his mouth. The first strigoi stepped on one child's hand while the other kicked the second out of the way. Yu glared at the vampires, he must control himself to survive at this kind of place.

The leader of strigoi, Saito arrived at that point. Yuichiro looked away because he doesn't want him to notice him, Yu stood up and was about to walk away but he was interrupted when he felt a strong hand grabbed his shoulder. Yuichiro faced him, it was Saito and he's with Lucal.

"Hello, Yu-kun, what are you doing?" Saito said in kind by stroking his cheek, Yu tried to take his face away.

"When did you learn to kindap kids and took them in this kind of place? I thought you can't be satisfied by sucking blood from the flesh itself?" Yuichiro formed his palms into fists.

"The blood from other children here? Nope, still hungry. They're really not satisfying, those bloods are only for our appetizer and extras. We still hunt for the real foods." He showed his sharp fangs to Yuichiro and laughed with Lucal. "Oh, Yu-kun. Are you mad about this? Did you want me to make our deal off?" He asked while grinning, the ravenette clenched his jaw.

"No." He looked away.

"Don't be silly to yourself, Yu-kun. Your blood is different, it can satisfy us even if we don't suck your blood from your lovely skin but it can make even more interesting if I'm allowed to sink in my fangs there." He smirked at Yu while he's licking his lips as he stared at Yu's neck. "That's why you're my favorite."

"We made a deal not to bite me." Yuichiro snapped.

"But why? Don't you want to become one of us? Don't you want to feel that power? Just one bite, Yu-kun, and boom! You're a strigoi!" Saito said.

"I made a deal with you just to provide you with my blood and not to become one of you. Why's that you keep convincing me to be a strigoi, to be a vampire?" Yuichiro spat.

"Because you have a potential and I don't want you to waste that potential, you're brave to sacrifice yourself because of Mikaela. Not to mention, your blood is so divine. You can make a strong strigoi to work with me, don't you want to live an everlasting life?" Saito asked, the smirk was playing on his lips. He continued all along when Yu didn't respond. "If you became a strigoi, your guts, emotion and thoughts about everything will be changed of course."

"No, the deal is a deal." Yuichiro quickly replied, the smirk on Saito's lips faded.

"So be it, be a livestock until you die."