Chapter 2

Roman POV

"Sir, should I follow too?"

One of my loyal man named Lorenzo asked and I turn to him.

His raven black hair is curly with the sides shaved. Dark blue eyes were blank as he stare at me. Tan skin and a muscular body but not big as mine.

His 6'4 feet tall and the black leather jacket is on top of his white shirt pairing it with blue jeans and a black combat boots.

While I was wearing a black suit and white dress shirt underneath with the first two button were undone. A black pants and clean black shoes.

"No, I'll be bringing Stefen with me while you check the things at the warehouse. I don't want anything to disappear again this time." I said and walk around the table leaning on the front of it.

"Yes, Mr. Aurelio." He answered and walk out my office leaving me and Stefen behind to do his job.

I pull out a cigarette and place it between my lip.

"The car is waiting outside, Mr. Aurelio." Another one of my loyal men name Stefen said and stand infront of me with a phone in his left hand.

His hair was messily styled on his head. His has light green eyes with a pale skin and he have muscles too making him look manly.

And he's 6'0 feet tall.

I hum and straighten my suit after I lit up my cigarette.

He open the door and I walk out into the hallway and down the staircase.

"Where is the house located?" I ask after I exhale the smokes and the front door open for me by the servants.

"It's only a twenty minutes drive from here Sir."

Entering the black SUV. I got in the driver seat and buckle up.

"Show me the way." I said and throw the cigarette out the window and drove off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As I drive along the gravel pathway, An average size house with white wall came into view.

Flower bushes were lining up against the wall and a few windows were open.

Kids were playing on the front of the house but when they see our car, they stop and watch as we approach but some still play around not giving any damn about their surrounding.

I park my car infront of the house and turn off the engine before getting out and slam the door close.

Stefen walk around the car and stand beside me scaning the whole area.

"Do they know we're coming?" I asked and stare as the children now frozen in place once they know who I am.

"Yes sir."

I walk to the front door and twist the door knob.

"You stay out here."

I push the door open and step inside to get this over with.

As I step in, my eyes catch a glimpse of something running inside a certain room.

Closing the door, I scan the whole view in front of me before I make a step forward.

Clunk

My eyes snap at the archway where I saw a glimpse before. Walking to the room, I saw it was the dining area.

Large table in the middle of the room with chairs tucked under the table neatly.

Tick

I turn my head to the left where the sound comes from and my breath was caught in my throat