First I Love You

It's been 6 months with Cole, and you felt like the happiest person. But he also never said those three words to you, which made you worried. Did he love you? Was he only using you? If so, for what? You sat on the chair you head down at the breakfast bar. You hear footsteps approaching but you stayed in the same position as you were before.

"What's wrong, babe?" A masculine, deep voice calls out. You lift your head up to see Cole, obviously.

"Nothing." He squints his eyes at you knowing there was something.

"Well I got my eyes on you." This made you laugh, Cole went to do what he was doing which you did not know about.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You ask.

"Oh sorry, I can't I've got work to do." He hugs you and walks upstairs.

You fell on the couch, heartbroken. What if he really didn't like you? It was your 6 month anniversary too. Did he forget? Several hours later had past by and it was 5pm, the sunset was gorgeous leaving merged colours. You stare at the view until Cole spoke out.

"Um, Y/N/N...we've been invited to this posh party, wanna go?" He asks.

"Fine." You sigh, he comes and hugs you tight like a kid on Christmas.

You get ready putting on a red dress and some makeup. You come down to find Cole dressed in a suit, damn he looked smoking. His jaw dropped when his eyes caught on you.

"Wow, I have a hot girlfriend." He said, giving you a kiss.

"Come one, let's go."

You both leave the house and enter the car. You finally arrived at your destination. The party was filled with many posh people and objects. Cole grabbed your hand guiding you somewhere.

"Wait where are we going?" You ask.

"Just trust me, babe." He winks at you.

He brings you to a table, with a candle, flower basically those tables you'd have on a first date. There was musicians right at the corner but a few spaces from the table. You stood there shocked.

He twirls you around to face him, "Sorry sweetheart, that I've been busy and not spending time with you it's because I was planning this." He said, cupping your cheek.

"But you didn't have to." You spoke out, even though you were glad and happy to be doing something like this with your first love.

"I had to, I want to...because...I love you Y/N/N." He spoke out. Those three words made your heart flutter.

"I love you too." You kiss him, and he kisses you back. The both of you pull off hugging each other. "Let's go before the food gets cold."

"Let's." He says and takes you, hand in hand.

I just rushed this beware lol.

Btw does anyone have any movies I could watch, cause I finished all the tv shows that I binge watched and I'm just so suddenly bored and stuck...

Unedited