Author's Note

This is NOT a chapter, but just simply a note, or informant really.

First off, I just want t say how grateful I am. Rejecting the Rejected was my very first werewolf story, and I never in a million years thought it would get awesome readers and fans like you guys. I know, by now you are probably sick and tired of me saying 'thank you', but I feel like I can't thank you guys enough.

You made me excited to upload. Every night I would stay up thinking of ways to keep you guys interested, or make this story better. I became a better writer, and I am so glad I had the guts to make this happen, to share this amazing experience with all of you.

I am actually very self-conscious about my work and writing, and you guys definitely brought me out of my shell a little.

I can't express my gratitude enough for all that you guys have done, but I do want to share some exciting news. 

Rejecting the Rejected's sequel is now out! It is called Accepting the Accepted and it is about Kim's sister, Kina. So if you lovely people have any interest in seeing more of Kina and her story, and a little about Kim and Carter, then check it out! Only a prologue is posted.

I am actually taking a break for a few days, vacation, but I promise as soon as I get bacck, I will upload the new story.

Once again, THANK YOU!!!!<3

Love,

Myranda:)