Chapter 22

Hi Guys...

I'm feeling really happy at the moment as I've managed to do at least half of my homework so I decided to post a new chapter. Can I just say I really appreciate people who are reading my story and are always voting and commenting. If you've left a comment and I've not replied back or anything it's not because I haven't seen it it's just I'm not quite sure what to put to your comment except thank you. So please don't think I'm not reading all of your comments because I am :)

The picture in the external link is a picture of Amber and Jackson ->

The picture at the side is Cheryl and Tiffany, remember Amber's little followers. Ashley Tisdale is protraying Tiffany and Bridgit Mendler is Cheryl. ->

Hope you enjoy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I knew it school had started and the week of holidays had passed by in a blur. It was Monday and I was sat in form anxiously drumming my fingers against the top of the table. I was going to find out today what my result was in the maths challenge. I know what you’re thinking... Hayden why are you so anxious of getting your test result back when you didn’t even want to take part in it in the first place. However, Jake had me curious as he has told me all week that if he was me he would be very happy with the test result. I looked up at the clock on the wall and realized that it was 30 seconds until the 1st period bell rang. I started to lift my bag up off of the floor and stood up just as the school bell rang. I walked towards my math’s room and saw Becki stood outside with a couple of other people from our class.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I stood in front of her.

“Nothing... just Mr Peterson wanted us to wait outside” she said whilst wriggling her eyebrows at me when she said Jake’s name.

“Seriously... stop it” I whispered back to her.

She started laughing at me until the classroom door opened and showed Jake stood in the doorway.

“Ok class... you can come in now” he said whilst I saw Mr Low walk out of the classroom, smiling at me and Becki. I felt my eyebrows scrunch up on my forehead at Mr Low smiling at us. Why was he smiling at us? I walked in after Becki towards our usual seats, in the back corner.

“Right class today we shall be looking at trigonometry and a bit of algebra.” Jake said smiling at the whole class after writing the title on the board. He turned towards his computer until Lewis, another football player, shouted.

“Sir... why are you so happy?... Before term you was really depressive and moody but now you’re really happy” Obviously you can tell that he wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a pen or a pencil but yet he would if one had blonde hair and the other was brunette... yes he was a player like the rest of the football team.

“No reason Lewis” Jake said smiling whilst glancing over at me and Becki. I rolled my eyes at him which made him smile even more. “Anyway register” He turned his head towards his computer and started to shout people’s names.

“I wonder why he’s so happy?” I heard Becki whisper from my right. I turned to her to see her smiling at me as if she was hiding something from me. I laughed and shook my head.

“Shut up” I said to her.

She laughed. “I wonder if it’s because him and a certain Miss Smith has kissed and made up” she smiled.

“Shut up... seriously... so now we’re friends and that’s it.”

“But yet you want something more.” I turned to look at her. I opened my mouth until Jake interrupted.