CHAPTER NINETY THREE

Hi i just wanted to let you know there will be a sequel to this which i will give you the link to or something once i finish the last chapter in this particular book which will be soon x

-

My eyes opened the next morning to a faint yet beautiful voice beside me.

"Brooke." Ashton said softly, his forehead brushed against mine. I blinked a few times, and opened my eyes a little bit more to see Ashton sitting up, and putting his glasses over his eyes.

"Hi Ashton." I smiled, my voice still weak.

"Hi Brooke." Ashton said back, looking down at me a tired smile on his face. Speaking of tired, I still felt like I was alseep, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Shit Ashton what time is it?" I groaned, shutting my eyes and burrying my head into the pillow.

"Eight," Ashton shrugged.

"Eight?!"

"Well yeah!" Ashton replied, patting my stomach and getting up off the bed. I watched the way his back muscles flexed under his skin as he walked over to the window, opening the curtains.

"Shit." I laughed, covering my eyes from the harsh light that flowed into the room.

"Aw, it's so pretty out, Brooke!" Ashton said, spinning around to look at me with a huge smile on his face. He looked like an excited little kid; it was really fucking adorable. "We gotta go!"

"Alright alright!" I giggled, sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I scurried over to my bag, grabbing some clothes and rushing to the bathroom. I inspected my face a little, rinsing it out with water and taking my hair out of the bun it was in. I shook it out, and it was a mess.

"Should I take a shower?" I called.

"Why?" Ashton's voice replied from the other room.

"Because I look like shit!" I laughed.

"Brooke you could literally have your hair up, no makeup on, and wear a fucking turtle neck sweater and I would still think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

"Okay okay," I said softly, my lips curling into an idiotic smile. I swear, his words are so sweet sometimes. And it seemed like it didn't take him any thought to say that he thinks I'm the most beautiful person he's ever seen. It made my heart warm.

I brushed my hair out, and put on a couple coats of mascara before quickly changing into that pink bikkini I haven't touched in months, along with a pair of denim shorts and a sheer white shirt over it. With one more look to my appereance in the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Really, Ashton?" I said.

"What?"

"Skinny jeans?"

Ashton's dimples popped up on his cheeks as he chuckled back at me and shrugged. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table, and stuffed it into my back pocket as I looked around the room for my sunglasses.

"Wait," Ashton said. I turned around to face him, raising my eyebrows to give him my full attention. "I have one rule."

"Yes...?" I said.

"No phones," He replied, tossing his onto the bed. He looked at me with a smile, and I think I knew what he was implying here. I only put my phone in my pocket because I wanted to see if my parents would try to call me or something, but Ashton's right; I shouldn't worry about that right now.