Chapter twenty-four

We went to eat breakfast all together and I happened to sit next Ian.
While on my left there was Chloe.
Next to Ian, there was also sit Rosie.

"I organized this buffet, don't be greedy and clean your mess before leaving the room."
"Excuse me, where is the soy milk?" I ask
The waitress points out a flagon.
"Why aren't you eating anything baby?" Rosie asks Ian and I roll my eyes with annoyance.
"I am not very hungry, I've already had my meal like 1 hour ago." He looks at me and smirks.

I become a little bit red and Chloe, hearing what he just said chocked on her milk.
Rosie glowers at me but I try not to look at her and to keep staring at my coffee.
"Can we go to the pool?" Carl's question makes me look at Ian and he touches my unclothe knee and I hit my knee on the table's projection. I bit my lip in order not to screams out in pain.

"No.. I don't think we have any..." Miss Catherine says but Mister Duncan states "Come on.. Catherine, at least we will be able to relax too."
"Okay fine. Let's meet in the pool In 1 hour but behave yourself!"
--
1 hour later

Some of the guys were already in water whereas Chloe and I were chilling on a chair. Rosie was standing next to Ian as if she was her bodyguard.
P a t h e t i c

"So why did you and Carl broke up?" I ask Chloe
"Long story "
"Come on, tell me!" I beg her and she giggles
"okay okay. We broke up because that bitch Candice was flirting with him no stop. But he says he couldn't notice that, like is he dull?"
"Every boy is. But I think you should consider forgiving him, he's a good boy and he loves you." I say and she scoffs ordering a drink.

"Yo girls? Wanna join us playing volleyball?" A group of good looking boys asks us
Chloe stands up and whispers to me "Sure but why not making him jealous a bit before?" then smiles at them and nods.
The boy who asked us comes closer to me "Nice to meet you. I am David"
I giggle noticing that Carl and Ian were both staring at us.
"Are you here with your school?" A tall blonde guy asked Chloe and she answers saying yes.
David scoffs "that's such a shame. We wanted to invite you at a party tonight"
Carl and Ian begin to walk toward us so Chloe kisses the blonde guy on the cheek  "Well but you still can come to our room and we will have a party there" she says enough aloud to catch Carl's attention.
I try not to giggle seeing his face hearing what Chloe just said.
"Can we?" David asks me while Ian and Carl stand right in front of us.
Ian waits for my answer with his arms folded.