Dying In His Arms

You felt your body become weak as you fell to the ground. You open your eyes to see Cole, he had caught you, just like he promised. "See I caught you, remember." He says, trying hard not to cry his eyes out.

He moves your hair away from your face, locking eyes with you one last time. "It's okay." You breathe out cupping his cheek. "It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I've ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you- I love you, Cole S- Cole Sprouse."

He sobs, tears rolling down his soft, gentle cheeks. Before he could respond the three words it was over. Over for you, and for him. He lay his head against yours muttering words in his throat. The sky was dark, pure dark. The stars gazing down at him and you. The perfect couple whom were meant to be, had been destructed. Over an over he had muttered words, "it's all my fault, it's all my fault!" And there he laid in the middle of the road, weeping for help as if something could bring you back. "I love you, sweetheart." Were his last words to you...

I'm sorry that is even way shorter than the other one. If the last words you say to Cole may sound familiar to you it's because those were the last words Allison Argent said to her first love, Scott McCall, this makes me cry every time.

I just watched 'me before you' and I'm balling my eyes out rn.

Well hope you guys have/had a great day, I might be making more chapters soon, peace out hoes xo

Unedited