★ Chapter 10: His Return ★

"I'm just coming by for a visit." The human replied with a wink.

"you know you are not welcome here, christopher." Sans growled, crossing his arms.

"Oh calm down, hun. I won't hurt you. I wouldn't hurt someone I love.~" Chris purred, approaching to Sans.

Sans backed away.

"stay away, you sick bastard." Sans spat with raw hate.

"Argh! Come on! You know you want this to happen, you dumbass monster. What did that idiot whore of a bartender lie about me to you now?" Chris groaned frustratedly.

Without a word, Sans grabbed Chris by his soul and walked him outside the establishment before throwing him out with force.

"grillby is not an idiot nor a whore. he didn't say anything to make me hate you, it just requires common sense to see how much of a psychopath you are. now get out of here and never come back, if you do, there will be consequences and you won't like the side of me you'll be seeing." Sans warned.

"Hm. You and me, at the park today alone how about that?" Chris said, standing up as if nothing was wrong.

"no." Sans quickly declined.

"what part of 'get out of my life' did you not understand-"

"Fine. Then I will personally hurt your brother and that stupid bartender. I know a lot about you; I've been watching you. Now try again, yes or no?" Chris assertively rephrased.

Sans got a chill down his spine.

Who is this douchebag and how much more of a creep can he be!? He thought.

"fine. make it a last time." Sans gave in with disgust.

"Wise decision, love. Nobody will know about this, you hear me? I won't hesitate to hurt those who interfere between us two." Chris conditioned before he began walking away from the bar.

"Do dress up if you know what's best for you.~" The young adult added as he got further and further away.

Then he was gone.

Sans furiously kicked a rock and took seat on the concrete sidewalk.

His mind was troubled to an extreme.

'I just need to relax, it'll be okay' he tried to calm down.

Who was he kidding, things were clearly about to go downhill.

-•ღ•-

Edit of November 11, 2018:

Once again, another chapter that had great edits to reduce the amount of cringe and increment the amount of words. XD

Anyway, don't forget to leave comments and votes! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Love ya!