Chapter 53

Eyeless Jacks POV
I run down the hallway, the sounds of Sally's tantrum slowly start to fade into the distance as I make my way to Sadies room.
I finally get there and bust through the door, however, once I pan the room, she is not there. I growl in anger as I turn to leave, walking on, making my way to the kitchen. Where could that bitch have gotten to?
I walk into the kitchen to find BEN and Toby sitting at the table. I go up to them and pull out a chair, sitting in front of them both. They were looking at some game case BEN got. They slowly raise their heads to look at me.
"Have you seen Sadie?" I say to no one of them in particular . I just wanted an answer. BEN remained silent but Toby spoke up.
"N-No I *tic* haven't. W-Why are you l-look-looking for her?" He asks, ticcing and stuttering as usual. I just shake my head, he knew not to ask anymore questions about it.
I would have suggested that it was Clockwork but she is out on a 3 week mission. That is why I knew it would be Sadie and not Clockwork. Besides, Clocky has Toby. She wouldn't be jealous of [Name] and I.
"Maybe t-try in the f-for- *tic* forest?" Toby suggest. I nod as I stand out of my chair, walking towards the back door. Taking the handle in my hand, turing it, pushing the door open and stepping outside. Shutting the door behind me.

Suicide Sadies POV
UGH! Stupid Jack! I scream in my head as I throw a knife at a tree. It hits it with a smack and delves deep inside its wood. Sap seeps from the gash as I tear out the knife.
"You should love me. Not.. not HER" I shout angrily as I wave my hand around, slicing the tree here, there and everywhere with the knife. The blade starting to become sticky from the sap.
I slowly calm down my thrashing as my arm starts to grow tired.
"Gosh I'm getting weak.. I need to practice more. Not enough missions lately." As soon as the words leave me mouth, I hear a twig snap behind me. I spin around to face the source and prepare to attack or prepare for an attack. But as soon as my sight faces the sound, I'm tackled to the ground by and black mass with blue head, moving too quickly to see, everything was just blurry.
My head crashes against the dirt with a thump, my vision waving but slowly returning back to normal. Once my sight returns, I can clearly see my attacker.
"Jack?! What are you doing?" I shriek as he pins my arms down to the side, digging his nails through his gloves, through my sleeves and into my skin. I could feel tiny bits of warmth around my arm where blood trickled from my skin under his nails.
"It was you." He snarls, lowering his head intimidatingly. I instantly knew what he meant. This was about Smiles and [Name].
"Jack, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It's just, I love you. We're meant to be together. Us. Me and you. Not her." I say sweetly as I try to raise my hand to touch his cheek under his mask. However, he does not allow my gesture. He slams his hands against my arms, causing them to pin down once again even harder. I wince slightly at his force, before looking deep into his black sockets through his mask.
"You make me sick." He says bluntly. He voice angry and deep. Stern. The very sound of his voice was enough to drive my hormones wild. My eye flutters shut as a pleasurable smile forms on my face.
"Stop it!" He orders. He knew exactly how my body was reacting to his presence.
"Come in Jacky. Let me love you. Let me take you." I coo, lifting my head up closer to his mask. His grip moves from my arms to my neck as he presses tight. He may be cutting out my air, but he's freed my hands. With one I quickly remove his mask, tossing it aside. I gasp as his features. I had never seen his face before. He's so beautiful. Ash grey skin, grey lips, fang like teeth. No eyes. Just hollow sockets replaced with dripping tar.

His appearance turned me on even more as I lower both my hands. One over my panties and the other over his crotch. His mouth forms into a frown as he growls at my movement, pressing harder on my neck.
"Stop it!" He snaps. My hands flop down by my sides as my body looses too much air. I begin to gasp for life as my vision starts to fade a blur until all goes black and my heart flatlines.

Eyeless Jacks POV
I watch as her eyes drain of life. Her heart beat slowing down more and more until it finally stops.
*Bu-bum. Bu-bum..Bu-bum..Bu..bum....Bu....bum... Bu-*
My angry frown flips into an evil grin as I stare down at her lifeless body, I reach my hand into my pocket and pull out my trusted scalpel. Saliva dribbling from my mouth as I stare at the small wounds on her arms. The smell of her blood filling my nostrils.