020

"Babe, let me breathe." Harry chuckled, breaking the kiss so he could do so.

"Just can't get enough of you." Louis said, moving to his neck.

It was Friday afternoon now, he and Louis tangled up in his bed with some sappy movie playing.

It was basically for background noise since neither of them were paying attention to it.

All week Louis had been over here, showing Harry all the affection he could ever ask for.

Harry was definitely enjoying it, but deep in the back of his mind and heart he wasn't happy.

He was questioning all of this, and feeling like Louis was hiding something or trying to make up for something again.

That, and Zayn kept crossing Harry's mind.

He just couldn't forget the way he'd looked at him on Monday.

Those eyes, the things he said, his voice, and his dominant nature.

Harry hid the way he really felt because of obvious reasons, but honestly it all made Harry want to melt.

Harry whimpered when Louis found that spot behind his ear, biting his swollen lower lip.

Louis teased it, giving Harry goosebumps. "Z- stop, stop." He said breathily, internally panicking for a second.

Louis chuckled, not catching Harry's mistake. 

"Think you can go again?" He asked, running his hand down Harry's bare side.

"I don't want to. Can't we just cuddle?" Harry whined.

"I don't want to. Can't we just have sex again?" Louis mocked.

"Asshole." Harry chuckled, playfully pushing on his chest.

"Yeah let me in yours." Louis smirked, making Harry blush and laugh loudly.

"If you don't stop being so perverted I'll make you leave." Harry warned, still chuckling.

"Sorry. I'll behave." Louis said, beginning to kiss down Harry's chest and stomach.

"Wouldn't want to leave this beautiful body." He mumbled against Harry's skin, tracing over his hip bones.

Harry felt that bit of familiar anxiety  approaching as Louis got closer to his thighs.

He always worried even though Louis never spent much time there.

"Come back." Harry said quietly, smiling as Louis quickly moved back up his body.

"I'm going to use the bathroom and get dressed. You can stay naked if you want." Louis said, kissing him before he got out of bed.

Harry smiled a bit, watching Louis' ass shake as he left the room, closing the bathroom door behind him.

He sat up, pushing his messy curls back and looking over at Louis' phone as the screen lit up.

He had so many notifications.

Probably all from different places wanting him to model for them.

But Harry could see emojis from where he sat, which made him curious.

Someone seeking serious business wouldn't use emojis.

Before Harry knew it Louis' phone was in his hands and he was typing in the pass code.

He pulled down the notifications, looking at the message with emojis.

From S.: of course ❤😏

Harry lifted his thumb to open the conversation, freezing when Louis came back in.

"What're you doing with my phone babe?" He smiled.

"I was going to take a bunch of selfies and leave them for you to find but you caught me." Harry lied.

"Aw, sorry to ruin your fun." Louis said, taking his phone back and locking it before he got back in bed with Harry.

"You wanted to cuddle, right?" He smiled.

"Right." Harry said, settling in his arms.

But Harry was frowning, trying to think up a plan.

He needed to know who S was and what they and Louis were talking about.

It was going to drive him crazy.

×
×
×

Louis decided to stay the night, and after he fell asleep Harry couldn't help himself.

He took Louis' phone and started to go through it.

He went to the conversation with whoever S was, his heart sinking as he began to read.

This was it.

This was what Louis had been hiding.

He was cheating.

Even though Harry had been suspicious of this, he wasn't prepared for the blow.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he read Louis' messages to this person swearing he was going to break up with Harry soon.

Louis had even sent nudes to this person, whoever the hell they were.

Harry covered his mouth in hopes of keeping quiet, his tears ruining his chance of reading any more.

He broke into a million pieces right there next to Louis while Louis slept peacefully.

Harry locked Louis' phone, putting it back on the nightstand before bringing his shaky hand back to his face.

He wiped his tears, taking a deep breath and trying to calm down.

But he couldn't.

He wanted to scream and punch Louis until he bled.

Harry got out of bed, so upset now he felt like he could throw up.

His breathing was uneven, and his rage began to overpower his sadness.

He walked around the bed to the nightstand, grabbing Louis' lighter and walking over to his dresser.

He cried harder than before as he looked at the roses, thinking about how everything Louis said and did was nothing but a big lie.

Harry lit what was left of the roses on fire, looking at his reflection in what light the fire began to create as it grew.

His hair was a mess.

His neck was covered in hickeys, and his eyes were already getting puffy.

For the first time in years Harry looked at his reflection, seeing nothing but an ugly crying idiot.

An idiot who was never good enough.

An idiot who would never have that spark because he was too much of a coward to let anyone see who he really was.

Too scared to tell anyone what happened.

He began to sob, forcing himself to look away and get dressed.

Harry quickly packed a bag, leaving the room not caring what or who got burned.

In fact he hoped Louis burned to death.

If not that he at least hoped his dick got burned off.

Harry stormed downstairs and into the garage, tossing his bag into the backseat of his Audi.

He punched the gas as he left, not caring who heard or what marks he left.

Harry wasn't even sure where he was going.

He just knew he needed to get away.