Uriah's Chance

"Tobi I'm back!" I say as I open the door to the apartment I share with Tobias. I don't see him on the couch in the living room/kitchen area so I guess he is in the bedroom. I'm about to open the door when I hear a moan. "Tobias!" I scream thinking he's hurt only to open the door to the sight of my Tobias and Lauren half naked making out on the bed. What are you doing why! I scream gaining their attention. "Tris I can explain."he says pulling away from Lauren. "No FOUR you can't were finished don't ever talk to me again!" I scream holding back tears running out of the room. "Tris I'm sorry I can explain!"he shouts running after me. "No you aren't leave me alone." I say slamming the front door. I run straight to the only place I know I can hide Uriah's. I get to Uri's apartment and knock now only. realizing the tears running down my face. Just as I'm wiping the tears away Uri opens the door and just stares. "Tris what's wrong did Four?" He asks pulling me into his apartment then closing the door. This apartment brings back similar memories back when Marlene broke up with Uriah for some random guy and Uri was heartbroken. "Fourr... cheating... on me..."I cry out. With that Uriah picks me up and carries me to couch and sits down with me in his lap. "Oh Tris. I'm sorry I know how much you loved him."he sympathises. I just tighten my grip on Uri and continue crying. "Tris its ok," he coos "If you want you can stay here since you don't have your apartment." I stop crying enough to say,"If that's ok with you Uri I'm fine with it thanks." "If it means your safe I'm fine with anything Tris." He says into my hair. This is what I love about Uriah he's caring and never thinks about himself when others need him. Much unlike Tobias. "I can't believe him!" I blurt out. "Me either, but I'm gonna kick his ass so hard for hurting you.!" Uriah says. I just laugh knowing he's serious. I'm getting tired so I try and get up but Uri just pulls me back down. "Let me go clean my room a bit for you can sleep on the bed I'll just sleep on the couch." He says sweetly. "No Uri its your apartment I'll sleep on the couch go ahead I'll be fine." I reply. He shakes his head and stands up with me in his arms,"Nope Trissy. You are sleeping on the bed if it kills me." I just sigh and give up trying to get out of his grasp. When we get in his room he lays me down on the bed and is walking out the room when I say. "Uri its your apartment, if you insist on me sleeping in here you can sleep here to." "On the floor? If that's what you want." He responds. "Uhhh... no not exactly I meant like you know..." I mumble to embarrassed to legit ask him to sleep in bed with me. "Ohh... I know what you mean. "He says seductively with a wink. I just roll my eyes as he climbs into bed. "I hope its not to awkward but can I sleep with my shirt off Tris?"Uriah says hesitantly. I reply by saying something about how its his room. He peels his shirt off and lays back down. To make me comfortable he puts his arm around me and ushers for me to lay my head on his chest. I go ahead and lay my head on his chest and for the first time in a long time I feel warm and safe. Uri mutters a goodnight before I drift off.