Chapter: 14

{Jimin's POV}

I have finally recovered from fever last night and my auntie told me that I can go to school again. I woke up a bit earlier than anyone in the house so I decided to go to school a bit earlier than I usually do.

I was walking down the street and the sun is about to come out; it's sunshine is still hiding. The whole neighborhood was quiet, looks like most of them are still enjoying their sleep.

I checked our group chat since I haven't texted them for a while.

[ is jimin gonna die??? ]

The last text came from Taehyung, and his nickname suits him the best. What nonsense is he spitting again? Hello? I just got a fever.

mochi with abs: hi, i feel better now. see you later.

I pressed the send button and put my phone back to my pocket. As I walk down the street to the bus stop, I heard a voice shouting.

And it is calling my name.

"Jimin oppa~" she shouted.

I turned around and in my surprise, I saw a girl wearing the same uniform as our school. I can't see her clearly because she's a bit far from me.

She was continuously waving her hand at me while running and shouting, "Jimin oppa~ Annyeong! (Hello!)"

Ahh.. Who is this??

She finally stopped in front of me as she hugged me so tight, getting me startled.

"W-woah, wait! Who are you—," I said as I tried to escape from her embrace.

"I've missed you! It's been years since I last saw you, you were just a tiny boy back then but now.." she buried her face onto my chest as my heart started to beat faster.

What is this??????

"Wait there, who are you? Haven't you mistaken me for somebody else?" I asked.

She looked up and held my hand, "Oppa, don't you remember me. It's me! Yeonyoung! Your closest childhood friend!" she said.

Yeongyoung...?

Ah! Right, Im Yeonyoung, the cute girl I used to play with back when I was still a little kid. Wah~ It's good seeing her again.

"Woah! Yeonyoung? Really? You've grown pretty! And you cut your super long hair into medium-length! It suits you better," I said as I stared at her cute small face.

"U-uhm, g-gomawo.. (t-thanks..)" she said while looking away. I think I got her a little embarrassed.

"Oh, why are you here by the way?" I asked.

She clung her arm into mine and shouted confidently, "I'm transferring to your school now! Hooray!"

What.

"Are you serious?!" I shouted as she looked at me with a wide smile.

"Hehe~ Yup, I'm living with my sister. We share the same apartment. It's not far from here," she said.

"That sounds nice. Why did you transferred schools anyway?" I asked.

"It's because I wanna see you!" she hugged me, "Oppa, can I wait for the bus with you?"

"Y-yeah, sure." I said as she happily leaned her head against my arm.

After a few minutes, the bus arrived. Since it was still early, there were only a few people who were inside. Yeonyoung and I sat at the middle part. She was beside the window and she was staring outside.