What The Hell Is A Brag Sheet? (Ch 38)

Okay, so if A equals one half times sine times radius squared times diameter theta equals… fuck my life, what does theta equal?.. okay, so that equation is equivalent to one half A squared sine to the pi over four—Poke.

“Jaaake” I warned continuing to plug the numbers into the calculator.

So sine times radius squared is.. well sine is opposite over hypotnuse so that meant sine is equal to 4.5 over 6.8 which equaaaals…Poke.

This time I poked him back right in the bicep since it was the only thing in arm’s length. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before continuing his reading.

This had been going on for the past ten minutes. We were both in his bedroom, books and bodies sprawled across the small space that was his floor attempting to finish our work, however Jake decided to make it more enjoyable for himself. It seemed that Jake had found himself a fun little game to play to distract him from reading the pages assigned for English and me from my Calculus homework. Every few moments he would give my cheek a poke- sometimes he would quickly retract it and pretend it wasn’t him and other times he would just stare and wait for a reaction. It was really more cute than it was annoying because I knew it was only to get my attention… that and he was utterly bored with reading the book.

He chuckled softly and rested his head on his arm as he stared at the page in front of him. I too continued to work, shaking my head at his antics as I swung my feet in the air to a particular tune in my head.

So that number times theta squared makes.. but what’s theta? … Fuck I have to find that too…

Again that small creeping tickle was back right on my left cheek. From the corner of my eye I could see Jake staring directly at me, his lips forming a smirk as he continued to move his finger into little circles against my skin. I went back to my old approach of ignoring him, hoping it would work and after about a minute, it did.

Theta squared must equal the opposite angle squared according to the trig law so that means since the other—My thoughts were interrupted by another poke, but this time it was followed by the light tickle of his finger making a path right behind my earlobe. Oh he definitely wasn’t playing fair. I reflexively leaned towards his hand enjoying the feeling of his feather light touch. It drifted lower closer to the nape of my neck. He was too good. My hand loosed around my calculator and it dropped with a soft thud on the book. My eyes closed as his hand came around to the front at my throat and down towards my chest.

“Is that better?” He whispered, continuing what he was doing as I tilted my head back to give him better access.

My sigh was enough reply for him.

“Come on.. Play with me.” His hot breath whispered into my ear, his lips just barely touching my skin.

I nodded and turned myself around so that I was now on my back, my head using my abandoned book as a pillow. Jake went onto his knees and his upper half molded against me as he rested one hand beside my head. His lips were now following the trail where his fingers had left my skin burning. I shivered at his touch and my hands clung onto his back grabbing fistfuls of his shirt. After a while I had had enough with his delicate touches and placed my hand behind his head, raking my fingers into his soft hair and tilting my head down to distract his lips from my collarbone. He was quick to oblige, leaning up and stopping just short of my lips leaving me no choice but to close the space in between us. He eagerly replied, sliding his body up against mine so there was absolutely no distance. He made sure to apply his weight onto the one arm that rested above my head as his other one slid under my back and around my waist. He pulled me up easily, pressing me even closer to him and straightening his bent arm so we were raised off the floor. My left leg wrapped itself around his right and he took advantage of the position by running his hand up my thigh and around beneath my bottom. I felt him slide his hand into my pocket and back out before wrapping his arm back around me. His lips left mine and he returned to my neck, this time using his tongue to leave a wet designs. It had never gotten this heated with Jake and me and all I could think about is just how amazing he was. I couldn’t stop the loud breathy moan that escaped and it only got louder as he went on. I could feel his smirk against my skin and he didn’t stop, nor did I want him to. His warm hand slowly started to climb up my shirt, disappearing under the light fabric and searing the already burning skin. I exhaled, leaning my head back with another moan.