four | Edward Cullen

After I had tackled him to the ground, he had laughed and apologised multiple times, saying that he didn't want to have any broken bones. I had reluctantly let him go before he had offered to buy me some ice cream.

I said yes.

Who would even miss out on free ice cream?

"So," he started as he eyed my ice cream cone hungrily. "Why do you like to be called Luna?"

I grinned, flipping my hair behind my shoulder and within just a second later, I heard a few cat whistles from a nearby group of jocks. "Well, Luna reminds me of the moon and the moon is absolutely gorgeous."

He glared at the nearby group of boys and in the corner of my eyes, they silenced themselves before muttering to each other under their breaths. To my disappointment, the boys immediately left the ice cream parlour.

"I've never met someone with such a big ego, especially a girl," he commented, his blue eyes flickering over to me as he plastered on a smirk on his lips.

"Well, now you have," I replied with a shrug as I scooped my vanilla ice cream and shoved it into my mouth, feeling the cream melt onto my tongue. "Besides, the name Aurora just pisses me off."

He chuckled. "Now that you've said that, I'm going to keep calling you that, Aurora."

I took in a deep breath and focused on my ice cream that seemed to be the only happiness in my life. "I hate you."

Ashton smirked his signature smirk. "Whatever you say, sleeping beauty."

Knowing that he was pissing me off on purpose, I rose from my seat and spun on my heel. Without another word, I took my ice cream with me before I strutted out the parlour, hearing a masculine laugh behind me as I rolled my eyes in annoyance and looked up to see a blue sky, white pillow clouds painted above me.

"You up for some karaoke?" he questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

I grimaced. "Nope."

He rolled his eyes, taking me by the wrist before he pulled me over to his bike that was waiting patiently for him in front of the parlour.

Before I knew it, he pulled up to the closest mall and parked next to a Mercedes. He quickly slipped off the bike as I ignored his offered hand and slid off the bike myself, taking the helmet off my head.

"You should really have another helmet for yourself," I said, patting my hair down after shoving the helmet into his stomach.

He smirked, slightly wincing. "Huh. You care for me."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't. I'm just saying."

He chuckled. "Come on, follow me."

Ashton slid his hand into mine without another word, catching me by surprise as he led me across the road. As we weaved through the crowd, through groups of girls that swooned at the sight of Ashton along with men who simply just stared at my ass, my eyes were glued to our interlaced fingers. I couldn't help but feel some sort of foreign emotion bubble within me.

Beginning to feel uncomfortable, I slowly took my hand out of his grasp as his head craned to the back to glance at me, an emotion I wasn't able to decipher glinted in his blue eyes since he had already forced his head back to face ahead.

"We're here," he stated, grinning widely as I looked up to find an enormous venue where teens were walking in and out of. "Let's go-"

He got interrupted when his phone began to ring as he sighed before taking his phone out. He looked at the ID caller and frowned before placing it next to his ear. "What?"