5 - Blurry

As usual, it's morning. And as usual, the same is usual.

I smile wearily to myself. Getting up early in the morning, fixing myself, going to school, heading back home, eat then sleep, and repeat. It's unending cycle, and it will only stop at the moment you die.

I'm on my way to school, when something really unfortunate happened to me.

I was rubbing my left eye, because it was itchy. My eye tears up that causes my contact lens slipped off. Ugh. I swear, that was a horrible scene.

Right after it was removed, I tried to find it. But I was out of luck and never find it. Of course, it would be hard finding it, regard the fact that it is a transparent contact lens.

I drop my shoulders down. This day will be fuzzed up. And yes, I have a poor eyesights. I'm using contact lenses in day time, but eyeglasses every night times. I also left my eyeglasses at home, and didn't mind bringing it. I never anticipated that something like this will happen. Sigh.

Now my sights are distorted. My left eye is blurry, yet my right eye is perfectly clear. Well, I guess, I'm going to survive this day.

I continue walking towards the main entrance of the building. Stopping at the locker's area, I change my shoes to indoor ones and start my pace again.

I'm walking slowly, like a zombie who has no motivation in life. I look to my wrist watch, twelve minutes before class. Oh, I better get going.

I'm about to walk to the corner when . . .

"Kyaah!"

. . . someone bumped to me, that results me to fall my butt on the floor. And aww, it hurts.

"I'm sorry!" the someone says. It is a male voice. "I'm really sorry, but I'm in hurry!"

That's all the thing he says and dashes out immediately.

"Oh, wow. Really?" I mumble to myself with a facepalm.

Gee. I stand up and wipe the dirt to my skirt. Sigh. That guy was no good.

I'm about to leave, but I notice a paper lying on the floor. I pick it up and read the content. While reading, I close my left eye. What? It is hard for me to read right now.

As I read it, I discovered that it is a reaction paper about the Homo Sapiens. Hah, fudge. So, if this is a reaction paper, then it is important. Really important. And he lost it, that's why it is his fault. But the problem is . . . I found it. Now, am I responsible to bring it back to him?

Of course, no. He bumped into me and left like a mad man. He's no a gentleman. Although he was in hurry, he should have helped me to stand. Yeah. Men nowadays.

Yes, I'm kinda mad because he left me there, but why am I chasing the man right now?!

Ugh. Seriously, I'm really a good person. And I hate that fact.

Good thing, he's still in my sights. I fasten my pace, even though I'm not that athletic one. He's running fast, maybe because he's really late.

And hey! He's not the only one who's late here!

"Wait!!" I yell while running. "Hey! The man who's running on the corridor! I said, wait!"