A Day as Happy as Today

**WARNING, there will be scenes that could make you go wild. Anyway, enjoy the final chapter!**

~~~~~

A Day as Happy as Today
(오늘같이 행복한 )

(The next day)

Momo slept with Jungyeon after their hot kiss last night. That morning, Jungyeon woke up and she smiled looking Momo, who was sleeping next to her.

"You woke up?" asked Jungyeon as soon as Momo was opening her eyes and Jungyeon then fondling Momo's hair

Without answering Jungyeon, Momo hugged her tightly. Jungyeon kept on staring at Momo while caressing Momo's cheek.

"I love your scent.." Momo whispered to Jungyeon's ear as she hugged her

"Can't we just stay like this...?" Jungyeon kissed Momo's neck and held her hands

"Hmm..round 2?" asked Momo and Jungyeon nodded. They kissed, more passionately than last night.

----

(At the guesthouse, room 2 - maknaes' room)

Only Dahyun and Tzuyu were in the room. Only Somi wasn't there because she had to go early to get ready for her presentation

"Tzuyu-ya, what are you doing?" asked Dahyun

Tzuyu, who was on the bed, wasn't paying attention to Dahyun.

"Tzuyu-ya?"

"Oh..I'm reading a book" said Tzuyu with her insincere voice

"Are you sure you're really reading it?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu nodded, not even looking at Dahyun or the book.

"Yah.. You're holding the book upside down.." Dahyun added. Tzuyu was holding a book as if she was reading it, but in fact she was busy texting with Sana..

"Oh..really? I didn't realize that..Sorry I was texting someone" Tzuyu hurriedly turn the book

'Hmm I can smell something....' said Dahyun to herself

"Aren't you going to get a shower?" asked Dahyun

"You first then I'll be next" said Tzuyu while smiling looking at her phone..

----

(At a park)

Chaeng and Mina decided to go to the park since they didn't have any classes that afternoon. Mina was wearing a frothy dress while Chaeng was wearing a sweater with her glasses on.

At the park, they decided to ride a couple bike.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you want me to paddle too?"

"No. I'll paddle, you're wearing a dress, remember?"

"Owwww you've got great sense Chaeyoungie~ so sweet of you"

They were riding the bicycle for about half an hour. After that..

"Let's get some tteokbokki!" Mina pointed at the stall selling the tteokbokki at the park. After they bought some tteokbokki and drinks, they sat on an empty bench enjoying their food.