Chapter 19

Sincere Harris

"You feel em' baby?", Dre whispered into my ear as I bit my bottom lip to refrain from moaning. He kissed down the back of my ear and his lips latched to my neck as he continued to move his pelvis against my plump ass cheeks. He held my hand back as I threw my head back in pleasure while he completely beat my back in. He was destroying me, and I was enjoying every bit of it. This was past due, and I needed all of him filling me up.

"Yes baby.", my moan came out very light as I was on the verge of tears at how good this felt, and I couldn't bare it all. His strokes went from slow to fast, alternating as my kitty was becoming very sensitive to the slightest touch. His arm was soon thrown around my body as he used his hand to play with my clit, making a few extorted moans come out. "Fuck Dre."

He continued to tease and taunt me, but this time, I was not tapping out. I threw my ass back on him, twerking within the motion causing his strokes to become slower. I knew what got him going and I was definitely going to use it to my advantage.

"Damn baby.", his hands found my waist, as he pressed his thumbs into my back dimples, gripping me tightly. I looked back to see his bottom lip tucked under his top row of teeth, before he licked his lips at me.

He pulled out slowly, before ramming back into me without warning. My legs shook as I let out a moan that was a bit louder than what I needed it to be. What can I say? He was a monster when it came to the bedroom and he knew how to put his "thang" to use. We went at it for a good hour until we both came simultaneously, but even I knew this was far from over.

He began to feast on me, and I was enjoying every second of it as my eyes welled with tears for the second time tonight. He was making me regret ever being mad at him, and I knew he was trying to get a point across. This was all his, and no other nigga would ever be blessed to have what's his. He made that very clear from the first time he ever slipped up in this.

"Dre, wait- oh.", I bit my lip as my breathing increased by the minute. The last thing I wanted to do was wake the house up, but it's evident that that's what he was aiming for.

"Nah baby. I ain' waitin'.", his voice came out deep as he shifted his eyes up at me, and it was like clockwork as my juices went to flowing all over his mouth.

"Damnnn!", I moaned out, before pushing his head away from me.

He kissed all up my body before coming face to face with me. I kissed him in the mouth, ignoring that fact that my juices were still coating his lips. He put it down like he was trying to make a baby, but he would have to hold off on that one.

"Merry Christmas baby.", he said, chuckling as I looked up at him. It was going on two, Christmas morning, and here we were making sweet love.

"Merry Christmas daddy.", I licked my lips at him, rubbing my hand down his chest.

"You tryna' get this work fa' anotha' hour?", he sized my body in a questioning tone.

"No, I wanna' give you a Christmas present.", I bit my lip at him as his eyes widened.

"There's more? Ouuu shit!", he started smiling this goofy ass smile that made me smirk at him once again.

Nonetheless, I found myself in the 69 position for a second time, handling business on my end. I knew he would want it, because don't no nigga turn down head. He deserved it after taking me out tonight, and here we were on Christmas morning, handing out early Christmas gifts.