Tracking

AN: sorry for the short chapter, I actually started it a while ago and now I finished it. The next one will hopefully be longer.

Alexanders P.O.V

It's been 3 days since Katia was kidnapped and for some reason, I feel the mating bond is getting stronger even though she's farther away from me. I'm guessing you don't know what is happening to it so i'll explain, the mating bond works like this:

First, the only way you'd know that a person is your mate is if a priest in you pack tells you when you go through the mating ceremony as me and Katia did. The only other way that you can find out that someone is your mate is if they say the word 'Love' to or near you in any kind of sentence and you get a weird sensation at the pit of your stomach that spreads through your body.

The second phase is if the person says that they love you and that makes the mating bond slightly stronger so that you can feel what your mate is feeling, happiness sadness, etc.

The third step or phase is when you kiss your mate. It has to be on the lips. What this does is that it heightens your senses so that you can smell your mate from a mile away and, sometimes, know where they are at all times. This also makes you want to touch your mate at any time possible which leads to the fourth step

The fourth step is to complete the mating process by making each other one being. In this step you... do the dirty. This step can come out in two ways, your mate can either get pregnant or they don't. What that means is that if they don't get pregnant then that means that you have to try to be together in any kind of way at more times than you already have and try again when you think you are ready. If your mate does get pregnant that means that you love each other just enough.

For alphas and Lunas it's the same process except that the pups are called kapangyarihan pups (pronounced CA-PANG-GAH-RI-AN). This means power pups. They are usually more powerful than normal pups and have everything heightened such as sight, smell, and others stronger than normal pups.

Anyway i think we are on the second steep because of the symptoms. But that would have to mean that she's said that she loved me.

I hope that it wasn't her last words or anything... We've been looking for her for a while now and I'm starting to get scared. The only reassurance i have is the feelings she's giving off. She is somehow just a little happy and not in pain so i am happy. She is slightly worried and scared and that makes me scared and worried. I think she's found out about the mating bond strengthening too.

I've been miserable without her. Due to the mating bond strengthening I've been needing her even more than i had before. Its making me feel entirely useless every time they loose her location.

Just then a guard, John, comes in holding a piece of paper. I look to see he's out of breath seeing as he just ran all the way from the control center.

He hands me the paper silently, thinking I might snap at him, which might be likely. I see a red dot on the map and look up at him with a hopeful expression as he just nods with a small smile on his face.

It's her location! My wolf is howling with delight. Ever since they took Katia I've been searching non stop for her and, from what I've seen, her location has changed from what we were recently tracking.

I get up "Get the guards, ready them!" I shout at him. He nods quickly, walking out of my office and into the hallway. I walk into my room and open the balcony door.

Shifting I get down and howl. I howl so loud that the whole pack can hear me. I howl, so that neighboring packs can hear me. I howl so loud that the human world can probably hear me.

And as a response I hear many howls.

But not the one I wanted to hear, so badly.

I don't hear Katia's