18

wow an update!!1!1! sorry for the wait, i've been quite sad lately

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

a few days later...

"Hoseok!" Jungkook burst into the dorm with a smile on his face. Hoseok looked up from his phone and looked surprised at first, then he smiled back. "Jungkookie! Where have you been?" The older asked as he watched Jungkook lay down on his bed. "At Taehyung's," Jungkook mumbled, automatically blushing but he didn't realise he did. "Didn't you tell me you were only staying there for the night? Not the whole weekend?" Hoseok smirked when he noticed the blush on the younger's cheeks. "Well, uhm, a few things happened-" "Excuse you?!"

Jungkook sat up on the bed after hearing the surprised interruption from his roommate. "Not those things! Oh my god, Hoseok!" Jungkook threw a pillow at the older who just laughed. "I mean like...well...kind of, but that is not the point-" "Kind of?!" Hoseok threw the pillow back at the younger, hitting his face perfectly. "Let me speak, please, that's not important," Jungkook sighed, grabbing the pillow and putting it in his lap, elbows resting on it. "I...I think Jimin is alive," Hoseok listened carefully. "Taehyung had gotten an envelope with his name on it, his brother had found it on the train I think, and..." Jungkook took a deep breath. "It...it was from Jimin, it was a freaking thank you letter for giving his fucking suicide note to me!" Jungkook moved his hands as he spoke, frustration filling him. He was happy, but confused and even a bit disappointed.

"That is just weird, Jungkookie," Hoseok said, sighing. "Do you really think Jimin is alive? He's your best friend, he shouldn't have sent you a freaking suicide note if it wasn't for real, Jungkook," the older said, as calmly as possible. For him, this situation didn't feel right at all.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers while looking at the ground. "I don't want him to be dead, Hoseok, I don't know what to believe, but I don't want him to be gone," Jungkook's eyes closed, he suddenly got extremely emotional. "I'm just believing what I want to be true, I guess, even if it's wrong," he bit his lower lip, trying to hold his sudden tears in.

"I don't know what to think about this either, Kookie, but honestly," Hoseok took a deep breath. "What scares me, is that either way; how could Jimin know that Taehyung would get the letter? If he's dead, did he send that other letter before? Or did someone else send it to Taehyung?" Now, Jungkook's eyes widened. "If he is alive, then how the hell would he know that Taehyung would get the other letter? And how would he put it on the train, hoping that Taehyung's brother found it there? As a guess? No, I don't think so," Hoseok explained his theory, and Jungkook felt scared.

What could be true? He had to call Taehyung and tell him about Hoseok's thoughts, this was all getting creepy and nearly too much for the nineteen year old to handle.

-

Taehyung was at work, trying to survive the endless teasing from his co-workers, especially Baekhyun. "What did you two do this weekend? Did you kiss? Did you do it? You have to give me details, Taehyungie!" Baekhyun put his arm around Taehyung's shoulders, and stared at him. "Byun Baekhyun loves details!" Taehyung pushed his arm away and glared at the older. "I've realised that, can you stop being annoying?" Taehyung wasn't mad at Baekhyun for being curious, but there were so many other things on his mind. He didn't have the energy to listen to Baekhyun all day.

Baekhyun sighed. "Are you alright, Taetae?" He had noticed the younger's straight face, and the oh, so noticeable fake smiles to the customers. "Nope," the younger responded quickly before yelling out a random order that had been done by Jinyoung a few seconds ago. "What's bothering you?" "I don't-" Suddenly, Taehyung's phone started ringing, he smoothly picked it up from his pocket and couldn't help but smile softly at the one being the caller. "I need to take this, I'll hurry," Taehyung said before accepting the call, putting the phone against his ear and then exiting the cafe through the back door that was in the staff-room.

"Hello," he said, a smile on his face. "Tae!" Jungkook's voice made Taehyung happy. They hadn't talked about what happened a few nights ago; their kiss. Taehyung didn't know where the sudden confidence had come from, but he didn't regret it. "Can you meet me later today? I have some news, and Hoseok has to come with, he's important," Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Uh, yeah, sure, when and where? I finish my shift at 5pm." "At 5pm outside the cafe maybe? Me and Hoseok can meet you outside and then maybe we could walk somewhere? It's really important and I'm really stressed because of it," Jungkook's happy voice had changed into a lower and not-as-happy-sounding voice. "Sounds good, is it serious? Have something happened? You're okay, right?"

A deep sigh was heard on the other end. "I don't know, Taehyung," Jungkook said. "See you later," and then, the younger hung up, leaving Taehyung slightly speechless, and also worried. He then got back inside and continued his work, continuing showing faked smiles to the customers and faking his happiness for everyone around him,. Now there was another thing on his mind; and that was Jungkook.

He felt exhausted, everything that had happened since he found the letter on the subway - even the good things, had been slightly tiring. He wanted all of this to come to an end, but it didn't really feel like his wish would be fulfilled, at least not as soon as he might've wanted it to be.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

i am planning so many things to this story rn omg ;);););)

nope this is not edited lmao (: