[23] disappearance

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

Wow. I lost. I lost so hard, I feel sorry for myself. I hate losing. Stupid Natsu! Ugh, I hate him so much. I didn't even make it to the end of the week. If only he had not given me the BTS merch, why did I have to open my mouth and tell him that? Stupid Lucy!

Groaning, I rolled over on my belly, facing Juvia who was on her phone. "Juviaaaa~" I said, trying to get her attention. "Juviaaa~" I said, once again, and she didn't look up from her phone. "Juvia!" I exclaimed, she snapped her head up from her phone. "What?" She asked, attitude laced in her tone. "I'm bored. Entertain me peasant." I ordered. She rolled her eyes at me and reached for the pillow next to her. She then threw it at me and I got hit in the face.

"Not my idea of entertainment, but thanks." I thanked, rolling back into my stomach. "Where are the boys anyway? I haven't seen them all day." I wondered aloud. Juvia's eyes widened, but went back to normal almost as fast. "A-ano... Juvia has no clue." She gave me a sheepish smile. Liar. How dare my best friend lie to me? I squinted my eyes at her, she always tells me after I do this.

But she looked away. She's definitely hiding something. It has to do something with the boys too, well obviously. Maybe Erza would know. "Fine then, I'll ask Erza." I said before I walked out of the room. "If she knows but doesn't spill, should I get her strawberry cake. Surely that would work on her, right?" I whispered to myself. But where am I gonna get cake? Ah, life is hard.

Sighing in defeat, I made my way back to my room. It's probably something stupid anyway. I mean, anything to do with those boys has to be stupid, right? But, I really wanna know now!

I groaned as I opened my door and shut it behind me. I stared at the empty hotel room. Blank walls, blank bed sheets, blank everything. Ha, blank like my brain. Ha, get it...because my brain is...nevermind. Terrible, terrible joke.

My phone buzzed in my pocked and I pulled it out almost immediately. It was a text from...Gajeel? How did he even get my number??? Oh well.

Metal Face:

Meet at the festive in the center of town.

Me:

Where is that?

Metal Face:

The center of town

Me:

...

I know you did not just do that

Metal Face:

Oop

I put my phone back in my pocket, then headed for the bed where my shoes were at. I pulled them on and grabbed the keys to the hotel room, then started to leave. We're in Brazil right now actually. It's a very beautiful place actually. My footsteps were the only things heard in the long corridor, I hate walking alone in long corridors. I should probably stop watching too many horror movies. But, I love them so much.

Pressing the elevator, it almost opened immediately. I stepped in and pressed '1'. I wonder what's going to happen. Gajeel never texts me, or anyone for that matter. Well, except Levy because it's so obvious they like each other. Like, come one, confess already!  Ugh, they irritate me so much.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. A lady one the phone, she looked mean, rushed past me and didn't spare me another glance. Rude much? This is honestly why I don't get out of my comfort zone and talk to people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( time skip brought to you by Target :) also bc I didn't feel like writing details oop )

I finally found the park, after about ten minutes, I had to literally ask people where it was. It was the most awkward thing ever too. I didn't even know what they were saying either. As I walked, I realized this is the place they'll be preforming. Obviously. I saw the stage set up and lots of fans behind a fence.

"Hey, Luce!" I heard Natsu greet, through a microphone on the stage. But, it was different. He was in a tux, roses in his hand, and the same smile I see everyday. He sent me a wink. "Enjoy." He said, before the lights went low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proofread

;)))))))))))))

ummmmm, 21k reads aRE YOU KIDDING ME IM-

TYSM EVEN THO THIS BOOK IS CRAPPY TY FOR READING AND SUPPORTING IT!!!

anyway, i made a schedule. I will start updating once a week. Every Wednesday, so please don't rush. I try really hard to make this the best for y'all.

anyway, ty for reading and cya