Three- *not sure of a title lol*

OH LOOK ANOTHER ONE!

Yes this is number three of my Sangster imagines and it will be the last until I get a bit of inspiration SO MESSAGE ME! (or until i start getting harassed for more on tumblr, which ever comes first ;) )

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE LOVELY @oh_my_chandler BECAUSE SHE IS ALSO ONE OF MY BFFS SO FOLLOW HER

Send me suggestions for imagines and send me a description of both you and what you want the story to be about and I will make you a PERSONALIZED THOMAS SANGSTER FANFIC (it'll be short of course, as long as one of my imagines) BUT STILL YOU, HIM, DOING WHATEVER YOU WANT. IT'D BE GREAT!

❤x

-Amber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing outside of Thomas' front door, soaking wet and feeling like I'm about to break down. Just over an hour ago, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with some random woman I've never seen in my life, and now I'm here, outside my best friends house, wondering if I should go in. I raised my hand, ready to knock on his door, when it swung open, revealing Thomas, in sweats and a t-shirt.
" hey y/n, I was just about to go over to yours... " his sentence dropped when he saw my face, obviously stained with rain and tears. " have you been crying?" At this point, I broke down, and ran into his arms, crying hard.
" hey, shhh it's okay. Come in, let's go inside."

We walked into his house, and I went into the living room while he went to make tea. As I sat down on his couch, I thought about how much I like it. It's very squishy, like a hug from a piece of furniture. I always liked his couch.
I distract myself from reality for a while, trying to focus on anything but the pain I'm feeling. Thomas comes in, and hands me the hot cup of tea. I take a sip, before putting it down on the coffee table.
" y/n, what happened?" He asked, and I felt the tears prickling my eyes again. I stare down at my hands. I feel the space next time dip, and feel Thomas' arm drape around my shoulders, as he pulls me into a hug.

" I caught him in bed with some other girl" I spit, hopefully sounding more angry than broken.

" what a dickhead. Don't worry, it's okay. He didn't deserve you anyway, you were always too good for him." Thomas said, squeezing me tighter.
I look up at him, and see he's looking down at me, and that our faces are inches apart. His hand unwraps himself from me, to wipe away a stray tear from my eye. I knew he was trying to hide it, but i could se his anger towards my soon-to-be ex boyfriend in his eyes. 
" he seriously isn't worth it, y/n. You an do so much better." He whispered, looking in my eyes.

" like who?" I asked, matching his volume. My heart was going at a hundred beats a second, I could feel it in my chest. Had I always felt this way about my best friend?
He swallows, and his eyes flick from mine to my lips for a fraction of a second and I realise we are extremely close now.
" well I- um had someone uh- in mind.." He stuttered, his breath fanning my face.
" and who was that?" I said, pleading him to just say it. I notice our bodies, the placement of our hands. One of his is next to me on the couch, the other is resting on one of my hands. My other hand is on his chest.
" well- maybe me?" He said, and then his walls broke down, and he started to speak.

" I have been in love with you for - like- ever and I know that your with him and that's why I didn't do anything but I just-" I pressed my lips to his, his hand that was next to me is now cupping my cheek, and in a attempt to get closer - if that was even possible- I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.
It was impossibly out of this world.

Everything from there on was a blur of mixed emotions. But I felt so much love for him exploding in every part of my body, I knew this was right.

"I Love you." I said slowly. "I think I always have." 

"Well I love you too Y/n." he said, like he was shocked or something, surprised and baffled as I was about what just happened.

"Well that's good. It would have been really awkward for me if you didn't." I laughed. I seriously felt so happy.

"So... maybe after you break up with him, did you want to go out sometime?" he asked, looking at me.

"I would go out with you right now. Actually, lets do that. " i said, standing up and heading towards the door.

"Coffee time. but I think we have to stop off at my house for a little bit. I Have a future ex I need to break up with."

And with that, we headed out the door.