23- Ford's Genius Plan

Ford POV
After that whole fiasco Dipper and Bill went to bed. I had invited Bill to stay with us because we were 'still sceptical'. He accepted and snapped a queen sized bed in Soos' break room for the two of them.

When the pair was gone Stanly and Mabel followed me down to my lab to go over the plan.

"Alright Gruncle Ford, what's your genius plan!" Mabel says enthusiastically.

"Well we know for sure that Dipper is in danger being around Bill, so we need to separate them. Once they're separate we can capture and contain Bill." I explain.

"How are we gonna separate them, you invited him to live with us! And even if you get them apart for a little while, they both have a lot of power. Way more than we can handle." Stanley criticizes.

"We're going to separate them forever, I've been working on a serum that when mixed properly and injected causes the subject to have a vivid vision of their worst nightmare. If we modify it so that the nightmare is about each other, they will believe it and hopefully think they lost each other."

"But that means they have to actually love each other and not be lying." Mabel deduces.

"It's the best we can do." I say glumly. 

Dipper POV
After everything was over, I was really tired so Bill and I went to bed. Ford said they were still sceptical about us, so he told Bill to stay at the mystery shack for a while. I think it's a good way for them to get used to us being together, but Bill seems a little nervous about it.

He magicked up a queen sized mattress in Soos' break room, which Soos was surprisingly okay with.

When Bill and I got in the room I closed the door and locked it, just incase.

"Um," I stop before getting in bed "I have a bit of a problem." I gesture to the wings and claws from my demon form.

"Oh," Bill laughs "just try to get rid of it."

"I didn't think of that, thanks." I say sarcastically with an annoyed expression.

"Use your magic, like you do with your flames. It will be easier to use your magic now that it's all at you fingertips." He explains.

I close my eyes and slowly I can feel the wings folding away along with the claws and sparks seem to fall from my hair.

"There you go!" Bill cheers as I open my eyes to see that I'm back to normal.

He takes off his shirt and climbs into the bed, patting the other side for me to lay down. I oblige, taking off my boots.

"What's with you and your shirt?" I laugh while climbing in.

"You like?" He wraps his arms around me, pulling me down into the duvet.

He begins to kiss me and it feels like heaven. I can't even remember where I am, all I can focus on is his lips and all he focuses on are mine.

After a few minutes of making out we giggle and fall asleep holding each other. He's everything I ever wanted, everything I need.

*time skip!*

When I wake up, Bill's arms are around my waist and I'm cuddled in his chest. I don't know if it was the fact that I was extremely tired or that Bill makes me feel safe, but I had the best sleep I have experienced in a very long time. I didn't need alcohol or Gruncle Stan's back medicine, it just happened. I wiggle around a bit and Bill seems to stir.

"Sorry hun." I whisper.

"It's alright, I was about to wake up anyway." He mumbles sleepily, without opening his eyes.