Toy Bonnie x Reader

Toy Bonnie's POV

This is it. After all the efforts of practicing, I'm gonna confess my feelings for (Y/n). I have got to have her mine before anyone else. I love her.

I nervously walked myself to the security office while gripping my electric guitar tightly.

Once I got there, I saw (Y/n) still looking beautiful as always as her shiney (e/c) eyes  illuminated by the radiance of the tablet, her soft (h/c) fell on her face and her soft plump lips parted slightly, ugh! by looking at her lips makes me want to kiss her so badly.

I took a deep breath and came out of the shadows of the hallway. "(Y-y/n)?" Dang it! Why did I stutter?

She looked up at me and smiled. Okay, is it me or is the place has gone brighter every time she smiled?

"Hey Bonbon! How are you?" Her angelic voice is so sweet to my bunny ears I could just listen to her voice every second.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer. "Y-yeah, I-I'm d-doing g-great...." I stuttered. She looked at me with concern and stood up showing off her long legs since she's wearing a short skirt that was up to her mid - thigh for a uniform.

She looks so perfect. She's perfect with her imperfections. She's the woman that any men..... and animatronics could ever asked for but that man....er....animatronic is gonna be me.

"Bonbon, are you okay? You looks super red! Is that even possible for animatronics?" She asked worriedly as her hands made a contact to my face making me even more flustered.

"Are you overheated? Is there any damages? If you are, I can fix y-" "It's not that." I cut her off  calmly as possible and hesitantly grabbed her hand that was on my cheek.

I could see a tint of pink on her cheeks as she looked at me adorably. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"(Y-y/n)....... I....uh....... I wanted to sing something for you....." (Y/n) smiled widely. "Really?! Wow! I'd love to hear it!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I positioned my electric guitar and took a deep breath and sang:

"With these hands I want to hold you
These two arms of mine enfold you
And with these lips I want to kiss you
'Cause I'm in love with you.

I will never ever hurt you
Have no fear, I won't desert you
For I know that I would miss you
'Cause I'm in love with you.

You're all the love I need
So lover, just listen and take heed
The stars above are bright tonight
Because they know of my true love.

No one else will ever hold you
Or another's arms enfold you
No one will ever kiss you
While I'm in love with you.

You're all the love I need
So lover, just listen and take heed
The stars above are bright tonight
Because they know of my true love.

No one else will ever hold you
Or another's arms enfold
No one else will ever kiss you
While I'm in love with you.

With you....

With you....

With you...

With you...'

There was silence for awhile and it was an awkward one. I looked at (Y/n) who has a surprised face on. She slowly walked towards me. I closed my eyes to prepare for rejection but instead, I felt warm arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her hugging me. She looked up at me and gave me her beautiful smile.

" I love you too, Bonbon." She said. I smiled and hugged her back. "I......love you too, (Y/n)." I replied back. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She smiled wider and she grabbed my face. She smashed her lips against mine and I was in utterly shock.

After awhile, I kissed back while holding her in my arms.

'I'll take that as yes~'

A/n: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I got distracted on playing Mystic Messenger and got addicted by it.

I'm having a feeling that I want to make scenarios. Oh well, I'll just make it then to prevent headache.

Bye bye!