epilogue

The blonde tapped her fingers nervously against the wooden desk. How long was it before class ended. University was a bore. She can't believe she decided to take this. Maybe she should've listen to Chase. But her life hectic already without school in the way, she really is starting to regret it.

"Class is over," the professor announces, as he finishes his last slide. 

With that she grabs her stuff, and darts out of the classroom. She checks her phone for the time, and curses under her breath. She was going to be late, unless she did that of course. Chase would kill her, but who really cared?

Cher ducks into washroom, and it was empty. She sighs in relief, and shoves her notebooks into her bag. She peeks out of the washroom, and checks all the stalls just to be on the safe side, before whispering the word, shadow under her breath.

Within seconds a black, sandy horse appears next to her. While they scared her, they weren't as scary as before. Truth be told, sometimes she scared herself more than the horses do. The whole nightmare sand was something no one knew a lot about.

"Take me to the North Pole." she whispers, as she gets onto its back.

No matter how many times she does this, she still gets a little woozy and sick, but it was the fastest, and most convenient way to get to places. Not to mention no one sees her if she gets on its back, unless they were a kid, or they still believed. But chances are no one would believe a story about a blonde girl riding a black horse that's made out of sand. You'd probably just get a one way ticket to the mental hospital instead. Within seconds she finds herself in a snowy place, North's workshop a few meters ahead.

"Cher! What did they say about doing that?" a familiar voice yells.

Cher scoffs as she rolls her eyes at her older brother, "whatever Chase, who really cares, no one saw me, and its not like they can either. I'm at a university, full of adults."

Chase rolls his eyes, "your a crappy Guardian, almost as bad as Jack."

Guardian, just a few months ago, being a Guardian would've been something that she wouldn't have wanted to be. But now everything had changed, especially with Pitch Black somewhere still out there, after she let him go, you know after she let the horses scared the living crap out of him. The memory still sent shivers down her spine, something she wanted to forget but couldn't. She hadn't lost her anger like that ever since, but Cher wondered if she would ever again.

North, Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy didn't believe that Pitch would just leave, and never come back, Jack thought that too. But they all had agreed they wouldn't do anything harmful to Pitch unless he had to them. They hadn't agreed first, heck even Sunny had tried to talk her out of it, but Cher knew better.

But either way, with Cher's newfound abilities over the black sand, nightmares, and her very little control over fire, she found herself with a place with the Guardians. It was awkward at first, it still was, but she was getting use to it. They had agreed to let her live her normal life, and this life, but she wouldn't age like the rest of them. As long as kids believed in them, she would live forever stuck at this age.

As for Chase, he said that he couldn't go back to his normal life, claiming he was already in too deep. So her older step-brother decided to force his way to the lives of the Guardians. Which was amusing, but it was better for Cher anyway. With the odd hours of the Guardians, with Chase having her back it was better.

"Are you even listening to me?" Chase asks, shaking his sister.

"Honestly, no," Cher answers.

Chase rolls his eyes, "North is off trying to help some elves, so far no one else is here, other than you, Jack and I."

"Jack's here?" Cher asks, her smile growing.

"You know, you're suppose to be happy to see your brother, not your boyfriend," Chase scoffs.

Cher rolls her eyes, "I already see enough of you."

"You see Jack almost everyday too," Chase exclaims.

But Cher doesn't hear him, instead she sees a familiar white hair boy coming towards them. While the effects of the nightmare sand that Pitch used on Jack to turn him to dark-haired boy from months earlier had faded, much like Cher, not everything disappeared. While he couldn't control the things Cher could, she could still see a golden color in his eyes sometimes, and dark flecks of sand in his frost.

Though Jack says its nothing to worry about, Cher can't help but worry. But with all the crap they have faced, she does know it'll be something that'll work out in the end. She was just glad to have Jack Frost back, her Jack Frost. The world could throw whatever it wanted to, she had Chase and Jack with her now.

note:
This is the end of Frost! Thank you all so much for sticking around!💕 I love you all so much!

This is the end, but I will be posting some extras as time goes by!

Thank you all once again!❤