The Second.

If there was on thing that Noah was good at, it was solving mysteries. Or at least that's what he hoped he was good at, because every time he'd watch or read anything that involved a murderer or crime, Noah would manage to figure out who did it without looking it up on the web or fast forwarding to the big reveal.

When Noah got back home his mother made it very clear that he was not allowed to leave the house because of the current circumstances.

Great. Noah thought. Just the one time he needs to so desperately leave the house and he is prohibited from doing so.

Disappointed,Noah slumped on the couch and turned on the TV to the news channel for updates.

The reporter exclaimed.

"Merely two hours after the shocking suicides of 10 highschool teenagers another twenty have been found dead who also are believed to have committed suicide."

Noah noticed that the reporter kept the incident very brief and precise, she didn't give any other details like how exactly the teens killed themselves, and he realised that even earlier when news of the 10 teens killing themselves broke out, there was no exact method of suicide reported. Was there something the media and police were hiding from the commoners? If so, why? Are they trying to convince people that this town is the perfect little town that they believe it to be?

Noah was perplexed. The police officer mentioned that the department was going to handle the deaths as homicide, so that means that the police probably found evidence suggesting that.
Apart from that, Noah wasn't able to find out anything regarding how the 10 teens committed suicide from his visits to the ten teens' house. But Noah wasn't complaining. He knew that it was an emotional period for the deceased relatives and that it was probably really hard talking about their method of suicide.

Deep down under, Noah was troubled because he was craving to follow up this case and try to solve it. This could be his change. This could the one chance he gets to change his life forever.He could imagine the headlines of the newspapers after he solves the case. Ordinary teen during the day, Sherlock Holmes during the night or even something like Teen manages to solve what the police couldn't.

But in order to complete this task, Noah had to be able to leave the house and he had to create a diversion.

So Noah being Noah, used the oldest trick in the book.

As soon as the clock striked nine, Noah announced.

"Mom, I'm going to go to bed," (Noah's father and sister normally sleep really early so the last person he wishes goodnight is his mom)

"Okay,hun. Goodnight." Noah's mom chirped.

"Night."

Once Noah was sure that his mother believed that he was asleep,he crawled out of his bed and spread pillows on his bed to make it look like it was him.

He then proceeded to pack a bag filled with essentials for crime solving such as a pocket knife (you never know when you need to stab someone with it), torch with extra batteries ( Noah wanted to make sure that his torch doesn't run out of batteries and some psychotic killer stabs him to death, just like in the movies), a notebook (to jot down any leads and suspects he gets), pen and a camera to record anything that can be used as evidence.

He slowly started tiptoeing out the door and proceeded to the police station. There he hoped to get some information from the police.

Noah barged into the station where he met the same officer that had escorted him back home. The officer clearly not expecting Noah to be there was astonished.