Chapter 1

I was sitting there in my car next to the only person I've ever loved. We were at our favorite spot in the whole town where we could see the stars and trees. Even though I loved him I would never tell him I didn't want to ruin our friendship. With every word he said I listened like he was the only person in the world.

"What did you do to day?" he asked me.
"Nothing much Austin," I replied
"Oh come on I want to hear about your day or you tell me who your crush is and what embarrassing thing you did in front of him," he said with wonder in his voice.
" It's cold in here and I don't want to run the car out of gas," I quickly changed the subject.
"Here come here I'm cold to ya' know," he luaghed gesturing his hands twords him.

I had felt uncomfortable at first considering how much I liked him but soon my thoughts wondered to a different place as we shared how are days went. His arms wrapped around me were comforting as was his warm breath as he talked. I knew we were just friends but maybe there was something else there. We had talked well into the early a.m. My roommate was for sure going to ask all about this she always did. Austin had fallen asleep about a hour ago but I couldn't stop thinking about his warm body and the small 'budump' noise I could hear from his chest. When it reached about 3:30 am I had fell asleep. When the sun came up we had both woken. Of course I woke up before him and it was freezing. I had felt the coldness against my face and immediately buried my face into his neck without thought.

"Mmmm, turn on the heater," he said stretching then scruncing up a bit.

"Do you want to get coffee before I take you home?" I asked climbing back over to the driver seat quickly turning on the heater.
"Okay that would be great," he answered
"By the way we are 19 I don't nece ssarily have a crush," I said remembering what he had said last night.
"Really because you talk in your sleep," he chuckled
"What , what did you hear!" I almost yelled
"Nothing just keep driving," he said with a calm tone

I decided to let it go if he knew I loved him he surly would have brought it up but I was still woried about what he had heard any way. Once I dropped him off at his place in saw a "going out of business" sign on the front office door.

"Where are you going to live?" I questioned
"Im not sure I don't really have anywhere to go nor money," he replied with a sad tone
"How come you didn't tell me you had money problems I could have helped,"
"It's not necessarily money problems," Austin said
"Wait! My roommate is moving out in 5 days you can stay with me," I told him
"That's a wonderful offer thank you!"

This is just a little bit of what I'm working on I know it moves kinda fast but I want to get to the good parts without major time skips but there probably will be anyways.